Eli Manning caught up b :mjlol:

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
I don't understand why he doing this over a couple thousands. How big are these memorbillia contracts?

That's some penny pinching cause I doubt he's making serious coin.

The accusation is that he didn't want to give up his game worn gear which is bull crap

Last edited:

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
I'm going to explain to all of you one time what is going on here

Eli did nothing wrong

Eli Manning has a deal with Steiner Sports to produce a certain amount of "game worn" equipment per year

this amount that he is under contract to produce is ridiculous ... simply impossible to produce the amount to "game used" equipment within a 16 game season

so what these players do ... all of them ... they wear multiple helmets ... jerseys ... gloves ... socks .... cleats ... etc ... every singe game

sometimes they will wear these things for only warm ups and legally that is "game worn"

now, what happened here is some of the high end collectors that were receiving this equipment were complaining that the equipment looked brand new and were claiming it was fake

Eli was contacting the equipment staff for more beat up equipment to make these high end collectors happy... he thought he was helping actually

it was not fake ... it just was not used in heavy contact

all the items given by Eli were used under conditions contractually sufficient ... he wore them in uniform on game day ... that is all that needs to happen for it to be sold as "game used"

some of these guys are complaining that they got practice helmets because they claimed it had no communication device

first of all ... practice helmets have communication devices

and second they are not going to leave the device in for the sale

Eli did absolutely nothing wrong and this case is completely bogus

believe what you will

all I can offer i the truth

have a great day

JLova

Veteran
Daps
I'm going to explain to all of you one time what is going on here

Eli did nothing wrong

Eli Manning has a deal with Steiner Sports to produce a certain amount of "game worn" equipment per year

this amount that he is under contract to produce is ridiculous ... simply impossible to produce the amount to "game used" equipment within a 16 game season

so what these players do ... all of them ... they wear multiple helmets ... jerseys ... gloves ... socks .... cleats ... etc ... every singe game

sometimes they will wear these things for only warm ups and legally that is "game worn"

now, what happened here is some of the high end collectors that were receiving this equipment were complaining that the equipment looked brand new and were claiming it was fake

Eli was contacting the equipment staff for more beat up equipment to make these high end collectors happy... he thought he was helping actually

it was not fake ... it just was not used in heavy contact

all the items given by Eli were used under conditions contractually sufficient ... he wore them in uniform on game day ... that is all that needs to happen for it to be sold as "game used"

some of these guys are complaining that they got practice helmets because they claimed it had no communication device

first of all ... practice helmets have communication devices

and second they are not going to leave the device in for the sale

Eli did absolutely nothing wrong and this case is completely bogus

believe what you will

all I can offer i the truth

have a great day

Thanks for the clarification, Eli :skip: