Ellen DeGeneres: Kim Burrell Will Not Appear on Show After Anti Gay Sermon

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
tumblr_inline_oj80np6jxw1td0hds_540.jpg

Ellen DeGeneres confirmed Tuesday that Kim Burrell, the gospel singer and pastor who recently came under fire for her homophobic sermon, will not appear on The Ellen DeGeneres Show on Thursday.

Burrell was slated to perform “I See a Victory,” the track she contributed to the Hidden Figures soundtrack with Pharrell Williams. However, DeGeneres wrote on Twitter, “For those asking, Kim Burrell will not be appearing on my show.”

Ellen DeGeneres: Kim Burrell Will Not Appear on Show

Olu Dara

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Supporter
Daps
Nothing to debate really because it's not a political issue it's a moral issue. Same reason why I don't debate racist. There mind is already made up

Haven't watched the sermon, if it was a straight out hate speech against the gay community then I agree that there is nothing to debate about.

Last edited:

horizon

Superstar
Daps
Just goes to show how irrational and entitled gays are. They demand tolerance of their views and choices while being intolerant of the views and choices of others. If this was a talk sho host refusing to invite a guest on because they were gay people would be fake outraged.

You sound like a cac supremacist talking about black people :dwillhuh:

Reevaluate your life breh:dwillhuh:

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Haven't watched the sermon, if it was a straight out hate speech against the gay community then I agree nothing to debate about.

Really does not matter what the nature of the speech was. If it's strong enough for you to condemn in a sermon than don't associate yourself with people that personify it. Its like you having a problem with pedos and then hanging with R.Kelly and Jared from Subway.

K.Dot

African American
Daps
Reppin
Bro 'nem
Just goes to show how irrational and entitled gays are. They demand tolerance of their views and choices while being intolerant of the views and choices of others. If this was a talk sho host refusing to invite a guest on because they were gay people would be fake outraged.
I mean, it's nothing to discuss breh. It's 2017, if you ain't with it, than, you ain't with it. It's like trying to talk to the alt right or whatever, ain't shyt to discuss. We all know the deal by now. This ain't a hot topic. You ain't gon' stop a queer who has been queer 50 something plus years in with religious talk.

Last edited:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
This what I don't get, why work/ go on shows with people you think are serpents?
Serpents run the movie industry. When you're doing a mainstream movie like this, dealing with serpents is an inevitability.

Cacs love going out of their way to sabotage black movies. Disgusting people still are so gullible.