Elon Musk : Amazon should be broken up

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkas on this board love these white autocrat wannabes

maybe the women were right about some of us wanting to be like them so bad

"The game is rigged , the only way to win is to not play" It doesnt take any genius to be a scumbag , for example we all know Zuckerberg stole the facebook idea from those brothers , we all know those senators who dumped their shares because of Covid 19 should be in jail

It doesnt take a genius to invent some APP , borrow billions upon billions of dollars from investors and lose billions of dollars every year because your business strategy is simply to drive all your competitors out of business by pricing them out , and when all your competitors are gone raise your prices , sell your shares and make your investors millions in profit , and then offer a crappy service to your customers

But some dude want to buy up all the hand gel and people want to lynch him .... the game is rigged

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:
I'm self employed. Successfully at that. No "boss man" abusing me sir. And when I was an employee, I certainly never found myself being "abused" by an employer. Those people aren't obligated to work for those companies, the same way we're not obligated to buy from them.

If it's really that deep, people could simply squeeze them from both ends and that would solve that. No employees+No customers= No Business.

Keep that energy to those businesses that undermine Black lives. :sas2:

A lot of these corporations will drag America into fascism

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At one point Amazon was all about innovation and was a great company

but then despite the huge profits they made , being the typical greey corporate scumbags they organise their affairs in such a way that they pay virtually zero tax

so the American taxpayer does not benefit in the terms of tax revenue for better schools hospitals etc...

And because Amazon pays hardly any tax do you know what they done next? fukk innovation we will eliminate the competition simply by selling at a loss , the advantage not paying any tax allowed them to price their rivals out of business

so all those companies that were paying tax went to the wall, along with thousands of jobs

and now that we are virtually the only game in town we are going to up the prices

and we still arent paying any fukking tax

and by the way despite all the money this company is worth we are going to treat our workers like shyt to the point that we have had multiple lawsuits around the world we will also ficght against them joining any union

fukk him and his kind

Didn't know about the Hawaii thing.

Zuckerberg's Hawaii estate: battle's latest turn 'devastates' local family

Daps
Keep that energy to those businesses that undermine Black lives. :sas2:

A lot of these corporations will drag America into fascism
Not so much fascism as Anarcho-Capitalism (basically Corporate Fascism). Those that have the most money are above everything in the world.