Eminem high as a muthafukka on ESPN, Previews "Berzerk" Music Video

MiC

Pro
Daps
"I'm interesting, the best thing since wrestling"

Eminem was not kidding around. Over 120 comments just about an interview....love him or hate him everyone is talking about him

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
"I'm interesting, the best thing since wrestling"

Eminem was not kidding around. Over 120 comments just about an interview....love him or hate him everyone is talking about him
Music is still kaka tho... Lol @ love him or hate him, cac u a stan :russ:

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i think dude is just socially awkward post drug problem.

even his live performances are awkward now.
eminem doesn't know shyt about business. those zionists around him prefer him drugged so they can cake off him. when he dies of drug/alcohol problems paul rosenberg will take over like it was all planned before he got on.

he's just being used by the illuminati. they like these talented ignorant rappers.

Prae

Pro
Daps
Music is still kaka tho... Lol @ love him or hate him, cac u a stan :russ:

He has flashes here and there. It's like seeing a football player towards the end of his career making big plays.

Plus people (like myself) probably feel/hope like the potential is still there, he just doesn't seem to be executing properly. And maybe that will change, but probably not unfortunately.

Some places where he flashes said potential, whether it be lyricism, content, or emotion in the delivery.
- Tim Westwood freestyle (the most recent one)
- BET cypher with Slaugherhouse
- Relapse - Underground, Deja Vu, Stay Wide Awake, My Darling, Careful What You Wish For, Must Be The Ganga, 3 a.m., Hello, Same Song & Dance
- Relapse: Refill - I like almost every track on this with the exception of Taking My Ball
- Recovery - I feel like 75% of this album has some positives, it just doesn't quite work for some reason. Choruses are meh and too much singing/yelling. Sounds kind of robotic too as I've heard other people mention.