Eminem & Proof 1999 freestyle UNRELEASED

Nobodyknows

All Star
Daps
Reppin
UK
Those two were so dope together.

No wonder Eminem tried to drug himself to death after Proof died.
Em was already heavy on that shyt anyway by then tho. He said he couldn't remember 1999 and was taking a handful of Valium&Vicodin to the studio in 2004

It would've caught up to him sooner or later

BulletProof

Just a B@stard Living in a Suit
Daps
Reppin
Neck ties and boxing gloves.
Em was already heavy on that shyt anyway by then tho. He said he couldn't remember 1999 and was taking a handful of Valium&Vicodin to the studio in 2004

It would've caught up to him sooner or later

Those were his prime years. No mainstream rapper could touch him during that era.

But he wasn't OD'ing on fukking methadone and withdrawing from society until Proof got clipped.

Nobodyknows

All Star
Daps
Reppin
UK
He used to smile all the time back then, I barely see him do that nowadays, I feel like he hates his life, money bytches but it's all like he's pretending he's happy.. No father, no mother, no best friend, no wife/gf, no best friend, he lost them all...
His daughter is his world:mjcry:

He seems like the type of guy to just stay indoors all day listening to music now :francis:

Juggalo Fred

Juggalo and horrorcore enthusiast
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Juggalo island

RIP Proof

there's also footage out there of Proof freestyling at the ICP "Riddle Box" record release party in 95

Juggalo Fred

Juggalo and horrorcore enthusiast
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Juggalo island
He used to smile all the time back then, I barely see him do that nowadays, I feel like he hates his life, money bytches but it's all like he's pretending he's happy.. No father, no mother, no best friend, no wife/gf, no best friend, he lost them all...

Em???

1-royce is his new bestie

2-slim anus and his mother are on good terms again from what I heard, he apologized for the whole shyt