Employer arranged a fight night at our shop because he has beef with my coworker..

STFARN

Banned
Daps
Theyve been beefin for a month now on some Peoples Champ vs The Boss type shyt..

Going to settle beef with a few coworkers, one in particular.. A new guy, and a guy who has been working for the company for fifteen years..

Bare knuckle fight night..

STFARN

Banned
Daps
You better video this shyt :ufdup:
Bet nikka.. i been waitin for the greenlight on some of these bytch ass nikkas 4 a min..

Lookin forward to seein my boss knock this p*ssy out tbh..

Company been havin mad drama and beef and my boss held a meeting the other day announcing some shyt..

Sat everyone down told em he aint wit tha talkin and if anybody got beef or tryna do some shady shyt step up

Aint nobody got balls

nikkas gonna catch the fade Saturday..

Old nikkas gettin knocked out by young nikkas
This tha shyt i been wantin 4 a min

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
Theyve been beefin for a month now on some Peoples Champ vs The Boss type shyt..

Going to settle beef with a few coworkers, one in particular.. A new guy, and a guy who has been working for the company for fifteen years..

Bare knuckle fight night..
I'm trying to organize something similar at my job. All these nikkas act hard but don't want to play a pick up game of basketball or soccer because they know I'll embarrass them. They ain't about that action at all. I don't want to fight but they need to know they can't fade me in anything involving fitness so all the man spreading and tough talk is unnecessary.
:yeshrug: I believe in order and I play my position.

STFARN

Banned
Daps
I'm trying to organize something similar at my job. All these nikkas act hard but don't want to play a pick up game of basketball or soccer because they know I'll embarrass them. They ain't about that action at all. I don't want to fight but they need to know they can't fade me in anything involving fitness so all the man spreading and tough talk is unnecessary.
:yeshrug: I believe in order and I play my position.

Yeah dude im beefin wit been talkin shyt to my boss on tha low bout me thinkin he cool wit my boss..

My boss dont like this nikka either, my boss been lookin to box his opp n ima box that other old nikka..

Basically my boss n i work together 95% of the time and we been lookin to rock these bytchass nikkas wit tha hands..

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah dude im beefin wit been talkin shyt to my boss on tha low bout me thinkin he cool wit my boss..

My boss dont like this nikka either, my boss been lookin to box his opp n ima box that other old nikka..

Basically my boss n i work together 95% of the time and we been lookin to rock these bytchass nikkas wit tha hands..

fukk outta here with all that nikka this nikka that bullshyt. sound corny and forced as fukk. :camby:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
0WiYj.gif