Enter a Simp, Leave a Pimp- Mac Dre/Suga Free collaborations appreciation

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
By the graces of miracles these two pimp gods actually connected a few times to collaborate :blessed: It would've been dope if Suga Free could've been the bridge that opened up a collaboration between Mac Dre and DJ Quik. You'd have to imagine that DJ Quik would've respected his artistry and the unique song of the music he had on his albums. Often rapping over production most rappers wouldn't touch

These two men in the same room probably disturbed the weather conditions where they were. Animals probably retreated to high ground like a flood was coming. A studio intern that walks by the room their in ends up dying with strange symptoms like they touched an alien UFO that emitted high amounts of radioactive energy

If you're not familiar with these guys take a listen, I have a feeling you'll enjoy it. These two men are undoubtedly the most entertaining rappers in the business. :obama:

Then they were just messing around on this one but it's a shame they wasted the chance of a collaboration, not to mention this beat that is kinda wavey :banderas:

Last edited:

Mac Casper

Daps
Reppin
Love
Didn't Suga Free rap about smoking Meth on one of there songs ?:dead:
Snorting it :francis:

. . . DJ Quik once talked about him writing in the studio while he was higher than a peak and he was celebrating the lines as he wrote them. I gotta find the interview. Like he'd write something, slam the pen down and boast in triumph around the room :pachaha:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Not a genre or subgenre I fukk with that much, but way back in 2005, when my boys and I drank hennesey for breakfast and they popped ectascy, on week long binges, I heard A LOT of Mac Dre, Mac Mall, etc etc..I have my favorites from those guys, Mac Dre esp, but I always liked 'Mac A Frama Lama', the best..... I wasn't pimping, I fell for this girl actually, but I thought I was subtly sending a message to this simp ass idiot that used to hang with the crew, and wanted her too, but she liked me... that wasn't happening, ....Following her around, the protypical 'hater'/simp.....So, that hook resonated extra with me, through the hennessey and blunt smoke, cocaine I snorted....

Mac A Frama Lama punk hoe toe tagger, never chase that hoe, I'd rather let you suckas catch her.....

Mac Casper

Daps
Reppin
Love
Not a genre or subgenre I fukk with that much, but way back in 2005, when my boys and I drank hennesey for breakfast and they popped ectascy, on week long binges, I heard A LOT of Mac Dre, Mac Mall, etc etc..I have my favorites from those guys, Mac Dre esp, but I always liked 'Mac A Frama Lama', the best..... I wasn't pimping, I fell for this girl actually, but I thought I was subtly sending a message to this simp ass idiot that used to hang with the crew, and wanted her too, but she liked me... that wasn't happening, ....Following her around, the protypical 'hater'/simp.....So, that hook resonated extra with me, through the hennessey and blunt smoke, cocaine I snorted....

Mac A Frama Lama punk hoe toe tagger, never chase that hoe, I'd rather let you suckas catch her.....
:leon: sounds like you were living the life and going hard with it, how old were you then?

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
:heh: I love the first part of Free's verse on What a Hit.

Perfectly exemplifies how that brother can just mangle up the bar count, be totally off beat, drop game on yo ass and make it sound great.

"Heeeyy lookit what the wind blew in! BULLshyt!
I, too, sleep to wake up to it every day. I don't know how some motherfukkers bare it,
but they do! And anything you do long enough, you gone get good at it quick.
Whether you gotta pimp hoes or slang hotdogs on a stick!"

:mjlol:
Count bars? Ain't nobody got time for that!

Suga Free a national treasure, man. I swear.....

Mac Casper

Daps
Reppin
Love
:heh: I love the first part of Free's verse on What a Hit.

Perfectly exemplifies how that brother can just mangle up the bar count, be totally off beat, drop game on yo ass and make it sound great.

"Heeeyy lookit what the wind blew in! BULLshyt!
I, too, sleep to wake up to it every day. I don't know how some motherfukkers bare it,
but they do! And anything you do long enough, you gone get good at it quick.
Whether you gotta pimp hoes or slang hotdogs on a stick!"

:mjlol:
Count bars? Ain't nobody got time for that!

Suga Free a national treasure, man. I swear.....

:banderas:
I was listening to Suga Free with a girl I once knew and she pointed out something on her first listen that I had overlooked . . "What's up with him and bullshyt? Everything's bullshyt" . . I was like :ohhh: and at that moment I realized that tends to use the word "bullshyt" as a signature phrase

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
:bandera:
I was listening to Suga Free with a girl I once knew and she pointed out something on her first listen that I had overlooked . . "What's up with him and bullshyt? Everything's bullshyt" . . I was like :ohhh: and at that moment I realized that tends to use the word "bullshyt" as a signature phrase

He trying to give her some lessons, and she pointing out the cusswords.

:mjlol: typical

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
:leon: sounds like you were living the life and going hard with it, how old were you then?

About 19 at that time.....My boys lived that Mac Dre shyt, like 8 'thizzles' a day sometimes, geeked up for a week, I never fukked with ectascy....but we all lived together, so I saw it all first hand. To take that story a little further, I remember freestyling 'battling' all faded off 151, which I also drank for breakfast and woke up at 12 AM to blackout again lol with all my boys, and sending shots at that dude, who was simping, I flipped some lines using 'hoe', referencing that girls from Mac A Frama Lama....Later, all drunk with that girl, and she's upset and angry, maybe even crying, we were both such alcholics....She's like 'Well why did you call me a hoe in your stupid rap...thing.......is that what you really think of me....'? :deadmanny: dude must have told her that.....Of course, she wasn't, and I said 'If I thought you were, I wouldn't even be here with you right now'.....I love those memories, funny, bittersweet type...

Mac Casper

Daps
Reppin
Love
About 19 at that time.....My boys lived that Mac Dre shyt, like 8 'thizzles' a day sometimes, geeked up for a week, I never fukked with ectascy....but we all lived together, so I saw it all first hand. To take that story a little further, I remember freestyling 'battling' all faded off 151, which I also drank for breakfast and woke up at 12 AM to blackout again lol with all my boys, and sending shots at that dude, who was simping, I flipped some lines using 'hoe', referencing that girls from Mac A Frama Lama....Later, all drunk with that girl, and she's upset and angry, maybe even crying, we were both such alcholics....She's like 'Well why did you call me a hoe in your stupid rap...thing.......is that what you really think of me....'? :deadmanny: dude must have told her that.....Of course, she wasn't, and I said 'If I thought you were, I wouldn't even be here with you right now'.....I love those memories, funny, bittersweet type...
:

What's your friend's health like these days?

That's on another level of reckless, surprised he was still enjoying the feeling after such an excessive use :francis:

Daps
Snorting it :francis:

. . . DJ Quik once talked about him writing in the studio while he was higher than a peak and he was celebrating the lines as he wrote them. I gotta find the interview. Like he'd write something, slam the pen down and boast in triumph around the room :pachaha:

:win: Gotdamn Free and Dejuan the same person but you'll never catch them in the same room at the same time.