Enter the address of any website, and Blacklight will scan and reveal specific user tracking(COLI!!)

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane
:lupe:

Blacklight – The Markup

THECOLI.com Results:

Ad trackers found on this site.This is more than the average of seven that we found on popular sites.

Third-party cookies were found.This is more than the average of three that we found on popular sites.

:damn:

Tried to think of a site in a similar lane as us...

kanyetothe.com Results

Ad trackers found on this site.This is more than the average of seven that we found on popular sites.

Third-party cookies were found.This is more than the average of three that we found on popular sites.

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
Privacy Badger for the win.

Sometimes I have to turn it off to see linked content and when I do that, the site literally lights up like a Christmas tree with fukking ads and shyt.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Ya'll acting brand new.. isn't this site free? How exactly do you think those bill are getting paid? If you are not paying for it, you are the product.

If coli started charging a $20/yr subscription 95% of the posters would stop posting.
fukk no :mjlol: he gets money with his obtrusive ad revenue. You don't have to have ads these obtrusive to make money on a forum

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
We been knowing we are being watched, as long as we good, they not going to fukk with us...

Rusty$hackleford

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PHX
Strangely, I'm just noticing that the triangle I've grown used to seeing a few months now in the address bar when I enter threads is now gone.

On another note, OP I've always appreciated that nice round ass in your avi.
Hold this rep

null

Daps
Reppin
UK,DE,MUFC,DMV
Tell me what this means in lamens terms

they.are.following.you.sucker !!!! :ufdup:

run for the hills ...

(or de-apple/google/facebook+hardware comms kill+linux/core android up your phone life, de-apple/google/facebook+router vpn+qubes+duckduck+tails+whounix+privatedns+brave the rest and then partition activities on everything and limit identifying info in interactions when applicable. remember domain to other-domain email (over SMTP) is cleartext)

https://www.youtube.com/c/TheHatedOne/videos

https://www.youtube.com/c/BraxMe/videos

-

GrapheneOS - Wikipedia

Linux for mobile devices - Wikipedia

DeGoogle - Wikipedia

privacy is the wave ... :blessed:

also:

YLzvepi.png
:ufdup:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK,DE,MUFC,DMV
We been knowing we are being watched, as long as we good, they not going to fukk with us...

said man ...

they are storing that information.. forever..

until we get to the point where computers can understand it all.

then you have facial recognition - facebook + offline.