Entrepreneurs and techies, what podcasts are y'all listening to?

Counter Racist Male

Retired poster and occasional lurker
Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
Particularly any geared towards black people.

Something other than "How I built this"

Neely Fuller compensatory concept code work 2 hour broadcast. I consider it building something because it's a constructive to our discussion on how to counter racism white supremacy. I also like the context of white supremacy podcast because it's a constructive breakdown and analysts of how white supremacy works what it is and what it means to be white.

Context of white supremacy neutralizing workplace racism.

Last edited:

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
Neely Fuller compensatory concept code work 2 hour broadcast. I consider it building something because it's a constructive to our discussion on how to counter racism white supremacy. I also like the context of white supremacy podcast because it's a constructive breakdown and analysts of how white supremacy works what it is and what it means to be white.

Context of white supremacy neutralizing workplace racism.

Keywords "entrepreneurship" and "tech"

Counter Racist Male

Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
Keywords "entrepreneurship" and "tech"

It may not or may not fall into entrepreneurship but it definitely does fall under Tech.

The compensatory code work is actually a form of Technology by way of language. It is used to counteract living in a racist system. So is it to our study of what to say and how to use language in the way that counteracts racism white supremacy. If that doesn't speak to being technical I don't know what does. As far as being entrepreneurial well the code work does have broad applications.

Counter Racist Male

Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
  • a brand new episode of this counter racist logic podcast just came out a few seconds:mjgrin:

Last edited:

Jimmy from Linkedin

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Managing Director at Breh & Breh, Inc
Marcus Cauchi podcast is more about Sales, and Channel sales, he works with tech companies to scale growth and stuff like that.
This is one of the best podcasts on business that I have ever listened to, but I also "buy in" to the Sandler Training method of sales.

You might have better results posting this in 6certs software development megathread.

Counter Racist Male

Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
“Tim Ferris” - expert interviews with business leaders

“Planet Money” - general business

If you never heard of them :ufdup:

Lew Later - tech

Tim Ferriss comes off like one white hacks you should avoid. Him and that Gary Vee Clown.