Epstein brother says Barr cover up..scumbag Alan Dershowitz asked trump to pardon Maxwell Epstein suicided :damn:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I read that story yesterday in the Journal!

Chomsky, who I don't really follow, but know the name, was bordering on belligerent in his responses

The thing is, it's not all about child abuse, a lot is just the nature of these circles, the donor circuit, the a political consultant/military academic, the endowment circuit, the idea that arts, schools, things like that are funded by Epstein types. That's what drives a lot of these meetings and relationships. Finance. Loans.

Some of those responses are pretty telling, people kind of say "well he served his time", "That's our system". Uh huh. I have a pretty high tolerance for lets just say moral compromise, or deviance, would I, or any of us NOT sit down with Epstein in exchange for millions? In some cases, the chance for millions.

Another important part, is that if I asked 10 people I know, wide angle, who at least knew Epstein's name, NONE of them could describe what he actually did. I could. But, I read a book, I read the indictment, I followed the entire Maxwell trial everyday.

Most of these "names" in 2014, had no idea what he really did, just that he liked young girls. They all do.

Last edited:

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines