Erdogan on eve of Putin meeting: "I want to reset Russia ties and restart cooperation"

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
bischoffwow-gif.4727

Deutsche Bank

Some Of My Partners Dope Fiends Ha
Daps
Reppin
Hookers & Blow
@Phoenix_Knightly23 you are sexy and I often imagine what that thing smells like while tongue-fukking it from the back as we are both high on superclean.
81506a563059786be8b2f73ef4497bed.png

What is your opinion on Erdogan's pivot to the East in the aftermath of the attempted "coup", you beautiful motherfukker?
:jbhmm:

Daps
in terms of blood on their hands and the crooked shyt theyre into, there is no comparison between the two

why does one in particular anger u

It's rather hard to list the multitude of reasons for why Turkey is a garbo country, but we can start at the fact that they deny the Armenian Genocide ever happening.

Imagine Germany denying the holocaust and the outrage that would come out of that

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
It's rather hard to list the multitude of reasons for why Turkey is a garbo country, but we can start at the fact that they deny the Armenian Genocide ever happening.

Imagine Germany denying the holocaust and the outrage that would come out of that

:heh:

Doesnt Russia still deny the holodomor?

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps

And use extortion to strong arm their "allies" into denying it as well...

I've been begging for US/Turkey relations to crumble so our p*ssy government can grow a set of balls and denounce these sand CAC fukkbois...