ESPN WRESTLER of The Year and more tidbits

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast

December 27, ESPN has revealed the list of winners for their 2023 Wrestling Awards, with CM Punk, Cody Rhodes and others listed. You can find all of the winners below.
* Female Wrestler of the Year: Rhea Ripley (WWE) (Runners-up were Giulia and IYO SKY)
* Male Wrestler of the Year: Cody Rhodes (WWE) (Runners-up were Roman Reigns, MJF & Will Ospreay)
* Tag Team of the Year: FTR (AEW) (Runner-up was Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn)
* Debut of the Year: CM Punk (WWE) (Runner-up was Mercedes Mone in NJPW)
* Breakthrough Wrestler of the Year: LA Knight (WWE) (Runner-up was Swerve Strickland)
* Promo Artist of the Year: MJF (AEW) (Runner-up was LA Knight)
* Match of the Year: Kenny Omega vs. Will Ospreay (AEW/NJPW Forbidden Door and Wrestle Kingdom) (Runner-up was Rhea Ripley vs. Charlotte Flair)
* Best PPV Event of the Year: Wrestlemania 39 (WWE) (Runner-up was Forbidden Door)
* Best Storyline of the Year: The Bloodline 2.0 (WWE) (Runner-up was MJF & Adam Cole)

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
icegif-74.gif
@Trav :banderas: LFG

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
We need a MOTY thread with links. Omega vs Ospreay at Wk is still my fav MOTY but I haven't seen nearly as much stuff outside of the big 2 in America lately. I need to binge the best of everything else

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Let’s be real statlander is the wrestler of the year. Like Rhea, she’s had nothing to work with all year but manages to carry trash while Rhea can’t even lift Maxine Dupree. This all while working with Derrick Rose knees