ESPN's Curt Schilling Shares Bigoted Anti-Trans Meme On His Facebook Page

Barry Sanders

Barry>>>
Daps
Reppin
Silverdome
ESPN baseball analyst Curt Schilling just cannot stop putting bad memes on his Facebook page. It’s only been six months since he got suspended for comparing Muslims to Nazis, but here he is with some bad and dumb thoughts (which have since been deleted) about transgender people:

mo8ke8iprga8umw8sp8m.png

The context here is the recent controversy over a North Carolina bill that sought to strike down anti-discrimination ordinances and make it illegal for transgender people to use public bathrooms that correspond with their gender identity. These bills pop up periodically around the United States, and they get passed because morons and bigots, such as Curt Schilling, believe that trans people want nothing more than to prey on children in public bathrooms. Curt Schilling sucks.

Update: Schilling wrote a blog about the bad meme he shared. You can read the whole thing here, but be ready for a lot of stuff like this:

You frauds out there ranting and screaming about my ‘opinions’ (even if it isn’t) and comments are screaming for “tolerance” and “acceptance” while you refuse to do and be either.

YOU’RE the ones making it the issue. I don’t care, if you ask me about any of the topics it’s likely (much to the chagrin of many) I’ll answer with my opinion.

There are things I have deeply held beliefs in, things I have that are core to who I am, things I am passionate about. If you ask me about them it’s likely I’ll give you a passionate answer, whether you like that answer or not is completely up to you. I am not going to give you answers to make sure you like what I say, let the rest of the insecure world do that.

http://deadspin.com/espns-curt-schi...ource=deadspin_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
I still don't get this trans thing. What are we arguing over

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Curt Schilling is a filthy piece of shyt.

But I don't understand this whole transgender thing.
If you got a dikk, use the men's bathroom.

There's no conspiracy to prevent you from being what you want to be or identifying yourself however you want to identify yourself.
Just don't force everybody else to identify you the way you feel and think. Their opinions and judgments don't matter any less than yours.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Curt Schilling is a filthy piece of shyt.

But I don't understand this whole transgender thing.
If you got a dikk, use the men's bathroom.

There's no conspiracy to prevent you from being what you want to be or identifying yourself however you want to identify yourself.
Just don't force everybody else to identify you the way you feel and think. Their opinions and judgments don't matter any less than yours.

Pretty much, as long as you keep your male genitalia your gonna use the mens bathroom :yeshrug:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that dude looks like a cross dresser not a tranny.

you know ESPN flipped out when bo wore that caucasians shirt. he basically said he's not allowed to talk about it. yet nothing will happen to schilling.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not a Curt fan, but do you really want your 12 year old daughter to go to the washroom. And a dude with a dikk whose now a female going in that same washroom ?
what right now is stopping men from going in there and raping women? what was the last bathroom you went to with a security guard inspecting genitalia?

i get the sentiment, but the policy just isn't well thought out.

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
what right now is stopping men from going in there and raping women? what was the last bathroom you went to with a security guard inspecting genitalia?

i get the sentiment, but the policy just isn't well thought out.

Im far from a pro-gay crusader but this tranny in the restroom shyt is just a knee jerk reaction from white Rethuglikans who refuse to take the L over the Supreme Court gay marriage thing. Its nothing more than passive aggressive trolling. Restrooms been separate since forever and so called "straight" men have been molesting kids for the same amount of time. The image of some raging heterosexual rapist posing as a woman just to gain secret entry to 10 year old girls is some kind of reach. If someone wants to rape kids they wont let the sign on the door stop them unfortunately.