Esports Boxing - Because we all know Fight Night ain’t coming back

detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
Fight night was cool when I first played it using the right stick Total Punch Control scheme.

Then everyone start cheeseing with using the face buttons to throw punches. Straight button mashing to throw combos. Just mash X and Circle back to back. You can press the Circle early before the left hook land, it will just queue after it land. No sweet science no timing, just button mashing.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Fight night was cool when I first played it using the right stick Total Punch Control scheme.

Then everyone start cheeseing with using the face buttons to throw punches. Straight button mashing to throw combos. Just mash X and Circle back to back. You can press the Circle early before the left hook land, it will just queue after it land. No sweet science no timing, just button mashing.
It seems like every fighting game has struggled with getting stamina right more than anything. They never give a true sim where you have to be judicious with your offensive output. During one of the patches stamina was in a great spot. I won plenty of fights online just dodging and blocking while my opponents threw nonstop punches. Then I'd just wait until they tired to go on the offensive myself. Eventually they took that away.

chargers31

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chargers
Played it for the first time and I enjoyed it. Reminds me of fight night and has a good amount of fighters to pick from

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
been watching career mode videos on the game
dude was complaining about his character being slow as hell in the amateur fights
saying it was no reason for character be moving in sand or sluggish