Nh5Va2n.jpg

URcFolb.jpg

CVUp6RT.jpg

9CPh9Lm.png

6unZUmU.png

y3moFbI.jpg

CtNCxli.jpg

cRvtm8Y.jpg

Now that You say it i see it, but i never woulda guessed this country ass broad was Ethiopian...she blended in wit the Americans

Hell kerry Washington look east african to me:russ::russ:

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Man, it's crazy seeing ex's, jumps, and friends in here.

But man oh man, we have some baddies.

Edit: I do have to say that all this new found attention has definitely blown some of their heads up (no pun intended) and it's crazy to me how folks acting brand new cause of some followers LOL. All good though. As long as you keep winning, you'll keep eating.
yall community is that small:dahell:? im in VA and yall nikkas is everywhere. yall know each other?:dahell:
Now that You say it i see it, but i never woulda guessed this country ass broad was Ethiopian...she blended in wit the Americans

Hell kerry Washington look east african to me:russ::russ:
shes mixed with something else

Enzo

The Great
Daps
Reppin
DMV
yall community is that small:dahell:? im in VA and yall nikkas is everywhere. yall know each other?

Nah. Im that big lol. Lmao. Nah. Just jokes. I was a party promoter before and during law school and grew up around here so i know a bunch. But we deep. Especially in the places where we migrated to when Reagan granted amnesty.

I’m in VA too. Alexandria. The whole DMV is full of horners.

Karb

Veteran
Daps
Man, it's crazy seeing ex's, jumps, and friends in here.

But man oh man, we have some baddies.

Edit: I do have to say that all this new found attention has definitely blown some of their heads up (no pun intended) and it's crazy to me how folks acting brand new cause of some followers LOL. All good though. As long as you keep winning, you'll keep eating.

These brehs are fukking the game up :francis:

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Nah. Im that big lol. Lmao. Nah. Just jokes. I was a party promoter before and during law school and grew up around here so i know a bunch. But we deep. Especially in the places where we migrated to when Reagan granted amnesty.

I’m in VA too. Alexandria. The whole DMV is full of horners.
me too :ehh:

Enzo

The Great
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Yes sir. Represent. I’m on the Westside. I still haven’t been to a meet up because I’m usually out of the country every time they have one but I’ll try to get one soon

• Dap
Reactions: Dip

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Yes sir. Represent. I’m on the Westside. I still haven’t been to a meet up because I’m usually out of the country every time they have one but I’ll try to get one soon
really and truly i don't want to meet with any of you coli nikkas :pachaha:but since you in my field, any gems/advice you can give i'll gladly take:pachaha:

Enzo

The Great
Daps
Reppin
DMV
These brehs are fukking the game up :francis:
Hey man. I think Horner women are some of the baddest on earth plus when you add the deep rooted history, i get why nikkas gas em. A couple of my Howard law buddies wifed habos but in general buuuuuut stop with the 93 unleaded. It’s making it hard for my young boys to flourish.

Enzo

The Great
Daps
Reppin
DMV
really and truly i don't want to meet with any of you coli nikkas :pachaha:but since you in my field, any gems/advice you can give i'll gladly take:pachaha:
Lmao. I met 1 or 2 people on some business stuff and i have mentored some through law school but I’m. Definitely not going to meet Any dudes lmao.

As far as law, whatever questions you have, feel free to hit me up.

• Dap
Reactions: Dip