Ethiopians Take The Streets Of Jerusalem Inspired By Baltimore Protest

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm asking if the Ethiopians who identify as Jews have the same attitudes towards palestinian arabs as their white counter parts...that isn't trolling, it's a legitimate question.

There's no need for me to try to be slick, I post what I want where I want when I want. Deal with it or keep it moving.
negged for you playing dumb. stop trollin. This is not the time or place to ask that question.

If anyone has to deal with police brutality, they should be given the right to be mad about it and protest. you wanna ask questions about something else fine.. do that in another thread.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
negged for you playing dumb. stop trollin. This is not the time or place to ask that question.

If anyone has to deal with police brutality, they should be given the right to be mad about it and protest. you wanna ask questions about something else fine.. do that in another thread.

Neg me all you want, like I give af.

You negging them hebrew Israelites who came in here on some fukk africans shyt? Just curious.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Ethiopians have been unknowingly sterilized in that country for sometime now. Their protesting and trying to appeal to the heart strings of people who don't have any.

The whole sterilization thing should have told them exactly what time it is. If they did not or don't want to listen to what the Israelis are sayin with that... :yeshrug:

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Good to see. Black people need a global awakening and movement

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Good to see. Black people need a global awakening and movement

Its just that everybody is waking up to Esau. It was prophesied that this would happen because their time is coming to an end:

Obadiah
1 The vision of Obadiah. Thus saith the Lord God concerning Edom; We have heard a rumour from the Lord, and an ambassador is sent among the heathen, Arise ye, and let us rise up against her in battle.
2 Behold, I have made thee small among the heathen: thou art greatly despised.