Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If I were the leader of Ethiopia I would demand investments in education (among other things) from the people who they are making all these deals with.

• Dap
Reactions: Dip

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)

How though? :ohhh:

I'm just curious is just all. I know there are horner supremacist online who overrate their historical legacy to no end. And I do know Ethiopia as least in an historical sense gets a lot of praise from the conscious black and Africanist circle.

I would say Bantu countries are the most underrated in terms of modern economies and historical legacy.

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
Sounds like yet another African country being exploited. Whats so great about this?

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps

I'm just curious is just all. I know there are horner supremacist online who overrate their historical legacy to no end. And I do know Ethiopia as least in an historical sense gets a lot of praise from the conscious black and Africanist circle.

I would say Bantu countries are the most underrated in terms of modern economies and historical legacy.

State ownership and building infrastructure is cool but ethnic cleansing to privatize land and industries while being a subordinate state of the US isn't something I think works long term.

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot

What does this suppose to mean?

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
State ownership and building infrastructure is cool but ethnic cleansing to privatize land and industries while being a subordinate state of the US isn't something I think works long term.

I should tell my sister to ask the natives about this, but I don't know if I should due to not knowing what would happen. :ohhh:

Rick Fox at UNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Boys
Not reading all that, but the winner is me.

All these Ethiopian transplants walking around areas like Atlanta and DC means a tall handsome dude stays full.