Ethiopia’s Chapel in the Sky

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I want to vist that place before I die.
Word. But I’ll low-key have to charter myself a helicopter for that trip. Those heights are unGodly:sadcam:.

Between this site, the ancient Nubian/Punt sites, and the recent Italian battle grounds, there is so much cool stuff to see in Ethiopia.:wow:

Last edited:

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
I don't know if God is real or not but this seems like a quick way to find out :hubie:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Word. But I’ll low-key have to charter myself a helicopter for that trip. Those heights are unGodly:sadcam:.

Between this site, the ancient Nubian sites, and the recent Italian battle grounds, there is so much cool stuff to see in Ethiopia.:wow:
Exactly so much to see. I am intimidated by the lack of english spoken there. I think things wil delevop soon. I heard they're fixing the airport, That is needed because the old hanger gives a bad impression of the country.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I want to see the sights have a real coffee ceremony, see one of the last lions, see the old palace of Haile Selassie and kick it in Shasamane land. So much history there.

Cyrus' Wife

Wife of a Warrior
Daps
They have the most literal interpetation of the Bible in the world.

Yep. I got the Ethiopian Bible (it's titled "Books of the Ethiopian Bible Missing from the Protestant Canon") on Amazon a while back. It's in English and it's amazing!