EVE Love is Blind was Done by BIG HUTCH not SWIZZ/Ruff Rydaz (original demo)

MusicConsulting

All Star
Daps

That dark funk groove that Swizz couldn't even comprehend doing.

:banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas:

:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:
shyt had that dark groove to it...

Swizz couldn't fukk with that. Don't pretend like Swizz can hang. :myman:

& He had the hook.....put some respek on that Love. :birdman:

when he popped the tape in.... Hutch developed Eve,Snoop, the list is crazy. .:damn:

That fukking ether with the tape labels & dates :lupe:

Swizz couldn't do that on his best day in that day. :youngsabo:

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
why it take so long to sue then?

that does sound better though

eve is so wack in retrospect

DMGAINGREEN

Transitioning from Sec 8 to tha Sky scrapes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
Prefer swizz version , but niccas gon say otherwise solely out of spite because the hate they possess for swizz on this site :mjlol:

If you we're to put the big hutch version as a single back then that shyt wouldn't have attained the notoriety the swizz version would have , but I'll let niccas be delusional :mjlol:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I mean I thought everyone knew Eve was with Aftermath before Ruff Ryders. But I'm tryna figure out what Hutch wants out of this. I mean I guess he wrote the hook but they didn't use his beat and Swizz shyt sounds completely different. Also. Swizz's shyt was def made to pop more than Hutch's beat. Females wouldn't have been able to identify wit that beat as much as the one Swizz laid down. But for all purposed it was fukkin HER song and she could've did what she wanted wit it. If he wrote that hook he deserves compensation but beats get switched on songs ALL the time in the industry.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
just skimmed thru the video. will watch it in full later.

but it sounds like his beef isn't with swizz. sounds hes suing for laying the groundwork. cuz it looks like they scrapped his beat & whoever he had singing on the hook.

and no disrespect to big hutch, but swizz' version is much better.
and commercially, this version would not have took off. they probably wouldn't have even released this version as a single.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Prefer swizz version , but niccas gon say otherwise solely out of spite because the hate they possess for swizz on this site :mjlol:

If you we're to put the big hutch version as a single back then that shyt wouldn't have attained the notoriety the swizz version would have , but I'll let niccas be delusional :mjlol:
Exactly. I don't know in what world nikkas woulda thought that version would've did what Swizzy's version did. Hutch's version wouldn't have even been a single. All this proves is as an artist what's dope for someone else may not be dope for u. She got wit the right team. I remember that track Eve Of Destruction on the Bullworth soundtrack. I fukked wit that tho. Lol

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
just skimmed thru the video. will watch it in full later.

but it sounds like his beef isn't with swizz. sounds hes suing for laying the groundwork. cuz it looks like they scrapped his beat & whoever he had singing on the hook.

and no disrespect to big hutch, but swizz' version is much better.
and commercially, this version would not have took off. they probably wouldn't have even released this version as a single.
Bro we said damn near the same thing verbatim. Lol