Ever been oblivious to a chicks advances?

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
I still kick myself over this story till this day :snoop:

Back in the day I was at the club wit the crew, and at this time i was heavy in the gym...like 5 days a week for a good year - 2 years. so I was pretty much ripped from head to toe :ehh:...I was off by the side with the homies...and this fine chick came over to me by herself. asking me if she knew me from somewhere. this chick was bad, brown skin, slim...and she had a fat ass...with a lil bow leggedness...:noah:

she asked me if she knew me from somewhere. She seemed sincere so im lookin at this chick like
DKdbpSV_d.webp
...while im trying to figure out where she knows me she starts rubbing my head (I was rockin a baldy)...and pressin on my chest muscles...and im still zoned the fuk out lookin at her wondering where I knew her from :snoop:

then she paused and smiled at me...I guess she was waitin for me to make my move? :yeshrug:...but I was so far gone I actually asked this chick if she was ok ..SMH...:smh: she's like yeah....im like "yeah sorry I dont know you from anywhere" she's like ok...and walked away...

maybe 10 min later I realized wtf just happend. and I went around the club trying to find this chick and she was gone.

Im a pathetic ass n!gga :wow:

Last edited:

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll make it a quick story.

There was this one big-tittied Jewish chick I used to run with. She had an ok face but her body was like an 8. I don't know why but I friendzoned her. At any rate I ran into her on campus one day. She ran up on me, gave me a hug and lemme know that she'd been thinking about me lately and wanted to know if I wanted to head back to her room between classes. I literally said, "Nah another time I gotta get home by 3 to watch Babylon 5." and dipped w/o even saying goodbye.

:snoop:

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
yeah and 5 years later...i still kick myself for that one!! :smh:

i was in DC passing thru on my way up to NYC with my ex and her annoying sister on thier way to funeral for her mother who i was cool with.

anyway we stop in this hotel off of I-95.....as i'm checking us in....my ex and her sister go up the room, while the hotel clerk kept a good conversation with me (where i'm from, where im going, been to dc before)....ain't even questioned me about them hoes i was with....

i guess i looked "pimpish" having two byatches with me :shaq:

but only if she knew THAT WHOLE TRIP was a disaster..CAUSE THEY WERE TWO B1TCHES LITEARLY!! :violent:

every time i would go downstaris we make eye contact and talk..and i'd be like :damn: this byatch fine.....short little redbone with some tittays.......

i just couldn't bring myself to going any further with her.....i guess out of DUMB BLIND RESPECT for my girl who wasn't SHYT anyway.... (hoe).....

and missed out on an opportunity...ole girl was in school too at Howard University...

while i was being LOYAL to this bumb byatch who could never keep a job

:shaq2: i fukked that one up

Mandizi

5-I-3 till I D-I-E
Daps
Reppin
Cincy
I still kick myself over this story till this day :snoop:

Back in the day I was at the club wit the crew, and at this time i was heavy in the gym...like 5 days a week for a good year - 2 years. I was pretty much ripped from head to toe :ehh:...I was off by the side with the homies...and this fine chick came over to me by herself. asking me if she knew me from somewhere. this chick was bad, brown skin, slim...and she had a fat ass...with a lil bow leggedness...:noah:

she asked me if she knew me from somewhere. She seemed sincere so im lookin at this chick like :thinkin:...while im trying to figure out where she knows me she starts rubbing my head (I was rockin a baldy)...and pressin on my chest muscles...and im still zoned out lookin at her wondering where I knew her from :snoop:

then she paused and started staring...I guess she was waitin for me to make my move...but I was so far gone I asked this chick if she was ok :deadmanny: she's like yeah....im like "yeah sorry I dont know you from anywhere" she's like ok...and walked away...

maybe 10 min later I realized wtf just happend. and I went around the club trying to find this chick and she was gone.

Im a pathetic ass n!gga :wow:

:pachaha:

Mandizi

5-I-3 till I D-I-E
Daps
Reppin
Cincy

There was this one big-titties Jewish chick I used to run with. She had an ok face but her body was like an 8. I don't know why but I friendzoned her. At any rate I ran into her on campus one day. She ran up on me, gave me a hug and lemme know that she'd been thinking about me lately and wanted to know if I wanted to head back to her room between classes. I literally said, "Nah another time I gotta get home by 3 to watch Babylon 5." and dipped w/o even saying goodbye.

Babylon 5!? :russ:

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps

There was this one big-titties Jewish chick I used to run with. She had an ok face but her body was like an 8. I don't know why but I friendzoned her. At any rate I ran into her on campus one day. She ran up on me, gave me a hug and lemme know that she'd been thinking about me lately and wanted to know if I wanted to head back to her room between classes. I literally said, "Nah another time I gotta get home by 3 to watch Babylon 5." and dipped w/o even saying goodbye.

tumblr_mh7uamiO1x1r7clo4o1_500.gif

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA

Did the same thing but with a different excuse.

iymn3a.jpg

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me

:haha: wtf

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I remember one time years ago my cousins and me were at the mall shopping around for some stuff. We go inside Against All Odds and usually there are fine women working there so anyway I'm in there talking with them and I was talking about this video I seen online of some asian lady folding shirts extremely fast. This beautiful brown skin mami just enters into the convo saying something about she don't think that's how it's done or something and my dumb ass just went out of element.

I don't remember what I said next but it was probably corny and I just kind of left it at that. :smh: It could've escalated to something else but man I just was caught off guard and didn't advance.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
yeah one time when i was younger this girl called me and said she was layin in bed and she saw a mouse and was scared and wanted me to come "protect" her. she told me the door was unlocked and to just come in and come upstairs. so i went over (i had just drank 2 40s before she called me cause i wasn't expectin no shyt like this) let myself in went upstairs and she instantly was like "your eyes red, you must be really high" i was like "yeah" even tho i was malt liquor drunk. and i laid in bed with this chick and smoked weed until i fell alseep like 20 minutes later and woke up to her poking me in the side and telling me i gotta leave.

thinking about this and typing it out hurt my soul brehs because i had a huge crush on this girl at the time like thought she was the girl i was going to marry and shyt. i was just too young and naive, i was trying to "nice" my way into some p*ssy when in reality i shoulda took that shyt.