Ever Seen N.W.A.'S EFIL4ZAGGIN Documentary?

I AM GDN

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I was a crazy NWA fan, had a nikka from Chicago wearing Raider jackets and Compton hats (No jerry curl).

I ran into the documentary for their second album, never even knew that had one.

This shyt is classic as hell - they threw in all the videos from the album in there...they even got the buck naked groupies too!

Long ass movie but worth it if you were a fan.

Daps
Reppin
Westside Atl Perry Homes
I was a crazy NWA fan, had a nikka from Chicago wearing Raider jackets and Compton hats (No jerry curl).

I ran into the documentary for their second album, never even knew that had one.

This shyt is classic as hell - they threw in all the videos from the album in there...they even got the buck naked groupies too!

Long ass movie but worth it if you were a fan.

I bought that shyt first day.

Aje

All Madden
Daps
Reppin
Don't Believe the Hype
btw, what's the initial beat that plays in the beginning from? I've heard that beat randomly on this producer's IG post a ways back. I played that sh*t like for a half hour straight.

I AM GDN

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
btw, what's the initial beat that plays in the beginning from? I've heard that beat randomly on this producer's IG post a ways back. I played that sh*t like for a half hour straight.
The breakdancing intro?

I AM GDN

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
nah, literally at 0:00 while "HellaClassic" is on the screen. The beat last for like 3 seconds.
Oh shyt, yeah I don't know fam, never heard it before. Let me know if you ever find it though..shyt sounds cold!

• Dap
Reactions: Aje