Ever wifed a chick off good sex/head alone ?

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
I always hear about men doing this but I don't know of any dude that has done this personally. :patrice:

I'm not referring to her other qualities (physical/personality/ finances) neither.

Have you ever fell for a chick solely because her head game was top notch and/or p*ssy made you fall in love ?

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol thats for mental midgets....those dumb nba and nfl nikkas do that and lose everything

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
I got a cousin that is rumored to have top notch p*ssy. She is a total bytch to everyone, 2 kids, two baby daddies and an ex husband. No job neither yet this heffa had two nikkas about to fight each other to death one night :mjlol:

One of the nikkas got her face tatted and the other one left his family to be with her :wow:

Her p*ssy must be A1 :wow:

Black Rain

Honey Milk
Daps
Reppin
Love
I fell in love per say? But it was a spiritual stimulation, a orgasmic sin. The ecstacy of death i convey. I do not yeild towards whores, i accept them and embrace them; not within my arms but on my pelvis, for they have sinned. I shall make it pleasurable. Never marriage but a temporal connection of ecstasy and fortitude. "Love".

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Never had some p*ssy that made you go dumb ?
of course, everybody have good experiences but that dont mean u do something crazy like marry somebody....alotta ppl actually do get married because of sex and it ends up a mess...and the kids and the ones that suffer the most....

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, once and never again. That p*ssy WILL control you.

Not her , that p*ssy alone. Good p*ssy can do that. Bruhs be careful

A lot of nikkas are betas because of good p*ssy and being afraid of losing it.

Can't think with ya dikk.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
of course, everybody have good experiences but that dont mean u do something crazy like marry somebody....alotta ppl actually do get married because of sex and it ends up a mess...and the kids and the ones that suffer the most....
Sex is addictive and if it's mind blowing sex....it could make you do things you've never done :banderas:

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's a recipe for disaster. In fact, I'd more likely marry the girl who's sex/head game is meh at best, but everything else on point.
cosign,, I need a chick that hold me down....sex is whatever...i put it in the same category as material processions....or good food, its just a pleasure....

the most important thing when picking a partner is their value system...both parties have to have matching value systems...because sex, looks, money or whatever other superficial thing is going to eventually fade

its like the NBA, u cant rely on athleticism because when it fade your career is over, but skills and Basketball IQ will extend it another decade