EVERY DAY y'all make threads about how the 90's were so much better.

Colin X

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Auburn
Do y'all :flabbynsick: ass nikkas not get tired of yourselves knowing nobody is listening?

Real shyt, every day it's some new thread on it with a different spin. smh.

This ain't a 90s bash thread
This a :flabbynsick: ass nikka bash thread

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
Do y'all :flabbynsick: ass nikkas not get tired of yourselves knowing nobody is listening?

Real shyt, every day it's some new thread on it with a different spin. smh.

This ain't a 90s bash thread
This a :flabbynsick: ass nikka bash thread

SOMEBODY IS LISTENING BECAUSE THIS THREAD EXISTS.

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
I am all for people talking about Hip Hop in any era as long as it isn't done in a whiny way.

My one and only problem with the constant 90s threads is a lot of posters in those threads were 5-10 years old by the time the 90s were OVER. Say what you want about reading and watching old footage but it was much different in the moment when the RADIO announced the death of Tupac first. You can't say how much everything sucks now and compare it to a time that you really don't remember or were living as a small child.

kingdizzy01

ATXBBOY
Daps
Reppin
ATX x Jersey Devil x Little Caribbean/Flatbush MF
I am all for people talking about Hip Hop in any era as long as it isn't done in a whiny way.

My one and only problem with the constant 90s threads is a lot of posters in those threads were 5-10 years old by the time the 90s were OVER. Say what you want about reading and watching old footage but it was much different in the moment when the RADIO announced the death of Tupac first. You can't say how much everything sucks now and compare it to a time that you really don't remember or were living as a small child.

this. i see alot posts bout 90s joints and how much better 90s is but they playin shyt that wasnt gettin play like that back then. you can tell who was 'there' and who wasnt.

these kids dont know bout columbia house either. :wow:

but real shyt OP, im dead tired of all these 90s were better threads.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this. i see alot posts bout 90s joints and how much better 90s is but they playin shyt that wasnt gettin play like that back then. you can tell who was 'there' and who wasnt.

I had a membership. :mjcry:good times.

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I really came up in the 90s (HS/college) and it was better. However, the past is the past. Those that talk about it the most were nobodies back then though. Living their life through an era where they were nerds and/or not in the mix. Just like these knee grows on here repping NY and that bygone era so hard. Same deal.

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member

You know why I download music? Because I was taught that 7 CDs were worth 1 penny.

Inspect Her Deck

Skins of all colours come together as brothers
Daps
Lol at 90s being the best.

It's obviously 70s rap that was the best. DJ Kool Herc and all that. I lived thoze times.
:sas1:

DJ Mart-Kos

All Star
Daps
I think the early 00's where just as good. That's the era i came up in.