"Every time I think of that guy, I want to throw up." Perkins on Kyrie on Live TV

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
Don't ask me how..

The latest instance was on Tuesday night's Celtics-Rockets matchup with Perkins sitting in as an analyst on the NBC Sports Boston broadcast. Perkins was impressed with the turnout of C's fans in Houston and ripped Irving for not embracing his days in Boston.

"When I was playing for the Celtics I never really focused on the crowd or the fans. I was so locked in," he said. "Now that I'm an analyst, I'm retired, it's amazing how many Celtics fans there are around the world.

"Do you hear these chants right now? Let's go Celtics. And Kyrie Irving didn't want to play here. Every time I think of that guy, I want to throw up."

giphy.webp

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
Another day, another person from Boston media STILL talking about and upset Kyrie didn't want to play there :russell:

@NYC Rebel and they keep thinking this is just all in your head huh :skip:

He's not Boston media, He's ESPN(National Media) played for multiple teams and was a Kyrie Irving teammate. Kendrick Perkins has as much to do with Boston as Kyrie does at this point. Celtics have moved on from Kyrie.

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
He's not Boston media, He's ESPN played for multiple teams and was a Kyrie Irving teammate. Kendrick Perkins has as much to do with Boston as Kyrie does at this point.

He's live on a Boston Celtics broadcast championing his Celtic pride talking about...Kyrie Irving :beli:

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
He's live on a Boston Celtics broadcast championing his Celtic pride talking about...Kyrie Irving :beli:

He's not employed by Boston Media, He's employed by ESPN, that he wants to go out of his way and badmouth Kyrie its on him. Boston done moved on from Kyrie, We focused on getting that #2 seed and getting healthy for the playoffs, we aint worried about players from teams fighting for the 7th-8th seed.