Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
91LhpzOOZBL.jpg

Here’s a brief overview of the game:

Spacious Courses

The unique enjoyment of golfing offered only by the Hot Shots Golf series remains in tact, and is even more refreshing with spacious, open courses made up of nine holes. Outside of golfing, you can talk with other players on the open course lawn, fish in the pond, and move around in the cart in a game bustling with activity.

Create Your Own Avatar

Enjoy various game modes with your very own “My Character.” Not only can you customize your appearance and fashion to your liking, you can gradually power them up through gameplay. Develop your My Character and aim for the best score.

Play on Your Own, or With Everyone Else

Compete your golf skills against fellow in-game characters in the tournament-based “Challenge Mode,” practice courses you’re not good at in “Single Stroke,” carefully develop your My Character, and take on various courses.

On the open course, players from all over the world will compete their golf skills against each other. Challenge these players with your My Character and enjoy the “Hot Shots Golfer” life. Up to four people can also play New Hot Shots Golf in party play with a single controller.

Read more at New Hot Shots Golf launches August 31 in Japan - Gematsu

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
91LhpzOOZBL.jpg

Here’s a brief overview of the game:

Spacious Courses

The unique enjoyment of golfing offered only by the Hot Shots Golf series remains in tact, and is even more refreshing with spacious, open courses made up of nine holes. Outside of golfing, you can talk with other players on the open course lawn, fish in the pond, and move around in the cart in a game bustling with activity.

Create Your Own Avatar

Enjoy various game modes with your very own “My Character.” Not only can you customize your appearance and fashion to your liking, you can gradually power them up through gameplay. Develop your My Character and aim for the best score.

Play on Your Own, or With Everyone Else

Compete your golf skills against fellow in-game characters in the tournament-based “Challenge Mode,” practice courses you’re not good at in “Single Stroke,” carefully develop your My Character, and take on various courses.

On the open course, players from all over the world will compete their golf skills against each other. Challenge these players with your My Character and enjoy the “Hot Shots Golfer” life. Up to four people can also play New Hot Shots Golf in party play with a single controller.

Read more at New Hot Shots Golf launches August 31 in Japan - Gematsu

Looks like Powerstar Golf, a launch title on the SexboxWon. This preview was confusing to me, its trying to act like nikkaz was dying to create Mii's for this game? Do these Mii's transfer to other sony games or just this one?
loved this shyt on my vita.
Lets see some receipts :mjcry: