Evil Aussie Pawg throws her Maltese Shih Tzu off of parking garage top floor

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
Pet owner jailed for throwing dog from top floor of multi-storey car park says she did the animal 'a favor'

:picard:

A magistrate said Amy Judge, who admitted the attack in a Facebook post, left the dog for dead in a "planned, deliberate and intentional act".
skynews-amy-judge-dog-perth_6398799.jpg

skynews-dog-perth-car-park_6398797.jpg

skynews-dog-attack-perth-car_6398796.jpg

:damn:

CCTV footage has shown the moment a dog owner threw her Maltese Shih Tzu off the top of a multi-storey car park in Australia.

The dog, named Princess, had to be put down after she was taken to a vet by a passerby who found the animal in the car park of the Westfield Whitford City shopping centre in Perth, western Australia, in April 2022. The passerby assumed the 10-year-old dog, which fell nine meters, had been hit by a car due to the seriousness of its injuries - which included possible internal hemorrhaging, brain injury, and spinal and pelvic trauma.

Amy Judge, the 26-year-old owner of the dog, was jailed for 12 months on Tuesday and banned from owning an animal for 10 years.

She admitted throwing her dog from the top storey of the car park in the weeks after the attack and said she "did her a favor because all I did was hurt her and abuse her".

Judge, from Clarkson in Perth, wrote: "I can't live with the guilt, I threw my dog off the top story (sic) of a shopping centre car park and watched her fall to her death but she survived and needed to be put down due to how badly I injured her."

The post, which attracted 112 comments, continues: "I killed my dog and I need the truth out in the open... it's tearing me apart I can't live with the lies anymore... I did her a favor because all I did was hurt her and abuse her."She adds: "Now everybody knows the truth and I can put my mind at ease knowing I no longer have to live with all the lies."

A vet later checked Princess's microchip and contacted Judge, who was listed as her owner. Judge went to the veterinary practice with Frost to discuss the extent of the dog's injuries and the cost of treatment, ultimately deciding to have her put down. In sentencing, Magistrate Mark Millington said Judge had left Princess for dead in what he described as a "planned, deliberate, and intentional act". Kylie Green, inspector manager at the RSPCA in Western Australia, described the dogset incident as the "most distressing" she had seen in her 11 years on the job.

She added it was a "callous and extremely confronting display of animal cruelty".

Judge was jailed for 10 months for throwing her dog over the ledge and two months for unrelated incidents.

Last edited: