Ex-Convict Turned Entrepreneur Launches First Black-Owned Instant Ramen Noodles Brand

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm all for this....I salute the hustle and hope he blows up.

But...I'm looking at these prices. Family Dollar got a pack of 5 for $1

This is a 24 Pack for $10.00. Thats 25 for $5 from FD compared to his 24 for &10. So this would be more for someone who isn't financially struggling which is the whole reasoning behind fukking with Ramen Noodles in the first place cuz its cheap. I'm not gonna lie tho...This concept is fly and I would like to taste these.

image_1024x1024@2x.jpg

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Is this shyt low key poisonous like the Asian shyt? nikkas really shouldn't be eating that shyt...

According to the info posted.....Its a healthier alternative to the high sodium containing popular versions.

If nikkaz shouldnt be eating it.....What alternative do u suggest that matches something u can buy for a quarter?

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
According to the info posted.....Its a healthier alternative to the high sodium containing popular versions.

If nikkaz shouldnt be eating it.....What alternative do u suggest that matches something u can buy for a quarter?
Sounds good. To answer your question, idk, I haven't been nearly that broke in a loooong time. There are cheap vegetables to be had, people just don't want them, and want quick easy bullshyt.

Mtt

Superstar
Daps
I'm all for this....I salute the hustle and hope he blows up.

But...I'm looking at these prices. Family Dollar got a pack of 5 for $1

This is a 24 Pack for $10.00. Thats 25 for $5 from FD compared to his 24 for &10. So this would be more for someone who isn't financially struggling which is the whole reasoning behind fukking with Ramen Noodles in the first place cuz its cheap. I'm not gonna lie tho...This concept is fly and I would like to taste these.

image_1024x1024@2x.jpg
yeh i know what you mean. i also will go cop some this sunday to order. they say that its a lil healthier than the regular ones

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Sounds good. To answer your question, idk, I haven't been nearly that broke in a loooong time. There are cheap vegetables to be had, people just don't want them, and want quick easy bullshyt.

LOL....U think they have "cheap vegetables" that can spread in the prison commissary? I mean that was one of his reasons for creating the

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
LOL....U think they have "cheap vegetables" that can spread in the prison commissary? I mean that was one of his reasons for creating the product.
You said nothing about prison. No idea how it works in there. Never been locked up longer than 4 days:whew: