Exactly how did Pan Africanism disadvantage African Americans? And why no smoke for integration?

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
No, it wasn't. We never sold human beings across the atlantic. If Americo Liberians are ADOS, then we actually stopped it.
Neither did we. Simply being African doesn't mean you sold slaves, my people and my country never did... So you can't get that off on me.

I could school you all day. Or you could learn history before formulating opinions.

Now I'm not arguing back n forth about facts because you are emotional. The history of Liberia is something you can read. It's not in dispute. ADOS enslaved locals. Country was destroyed by corruption tribalism and the effects of white supremacy carried over.

Lesson to all Black people. Stop acting like you are above each other, talking down or saying others haven't had it bad or if you were in their shoes you would do better. It's simply not true given the facts. The end

Supper

All Star
Daps
Neither did we. Simply being African doesn't mean you sold slaves. So you can't get that off on me. I could school you all day. Or you could learn history before formulating opinions.

Now I'm not arguing back n forth about facts because you are emotional. The history of Liberia is something you can read. It's not in dispute.

"We", being "Africans", right?
Atlantic slave trade - Wikipedia

Yes. Oh, yes you did. A LOT.

AAs didn't have anything to do with the transaltantic slave trade, which according to the UN was "the largest forced migration in history, and undeniably one of the most inhumane", other than stopping it if ALs are AADOS.
Background on the International Day of Remembrance of the Victims of Slavery and the Transatlantic Slave Trade, 25 March

You Africans had everything to do with it(on top of participating in the transaharan and indian ocean slave trades). Europeans weren't just running up into the hinterland of Africa capturing slaves themselves.

I mean, these are basic historical facts here.

Supper

All Star
Daps

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
"We", being "Africans", right?
Atlantic slave trade - Wikipedia

Yes. Oh, yes you did. A LOT.

AAs didn't have anything to do with the transaltantic slave trade, which according to the UN was "the largest forced migration in history, and undeniably one of the most inhumane", other than stopping it if ALs are AADOS.
Background on the International Day of Remembrance of the Victims of Slavery and the Transatlantic Slave Trade, 25 March

You Africans had everything to do with it(on top of participating in the transaharan and indian ocean slave trades). Europeans weren't just running up into the hinterland of Africa capturing slaves themselves.

I mean, these are basic historical facts here.

you fukking idiot there are plenty of countries in Africa with no slave trade history or Atlantic Slave trade history so yes we as in non slaving Africans. Which would include your dumbass.

keyword was basic. you have basic knowledge.

I'm an Kenyan African. What part of my country touches the Atlantic you doofy ass clown? You can't put that shyt on me just because I'm African... nope deposit rejected. It's Black history month. learn YOUR history. It doesn't include any of my people oppressing yours.
:camby:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
none my people are not Arabs and Arab slavers called our land the land of instant death because we didn't tolerate their slaving. We lived in isolation and protected our lands from fukk shyt.

Again I can keep sonning you all day. WE have no slaving history. in my tribe the Kikuyu :umad:

Before the establishment of East Africa Protectorate in the 1880s, the Agĩkũyũ preserved geographic and political power from almost all external influence for many generations; they had never been subdued.[8] Before the arrival of the British, Arabs involved in slave trade and their caravans passed at the southern edges of the Agĩkũyũ nation. Slavery as an institution did not exist amongst the Agĩkũyũ, nor did they make raids for the capture of slaves.[9] The Arabs who tried to venture into Agĩkũyũ land met instant death.[10] Relying on a combination of land purchases, blood-brotherhood (partnerships), intermarriage with other people, and their adoption and absorption, the Agĩkũyũ were in a constant state of territorial expansion.[11] Economically, the Agĩkũyũ were great farmers[12] and shrewd businesspeople.[13] Besides farming and business, the Agĩkũyũ were involved in small scale industries with professions such as bridge building,[14] string making,[15] wire drawing,[16] and iron chain making.[17] The Agĩkũyũ had a great sense of justice (kihooto).[14]

you tried tho hoe you tried....

Supper

All Star
Daps
none my people are not Arabs and Arab slavers called our land the land of instant death because we didn't tolerate their slaving. We lived in isolation and protected our lands from fukk shyt.

Again I can keep sonning you all day. WE have no slaving history. in my tribe the Kikuyu :umad:

you tried tho hoe you tried....

Oh......So, close but not quite.

Seems your people were in cahoots with the swahili slave traders of the east african coast according to records. And we all know where their slaves ended up. :mjcry:

87044454_3297850080230313_5105365678441889792_n.jpg

Kenya Land Commission Evidence

Last edited:

T'krm

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BA DOS Af pr
Since when did "ados"(I assume you mean Americo liberians who are really a combination of black ados, caribbeans, mulattos, and freed slaves from the congo) ever make up anything close to the majority of Liberia?

And even still they managed to stop the native africans from engaging in the slave trade and make the country into one with the fastest growing economy ahead(or right behind) Japan at one point before the coup.

Also, I'm not just talking about whole countries here. There are a plethora of AA grass roots organizations and individuals have gone out of their way to help non-ados people when they're in need or facing injustice.

AAs have even spilled blood and given their LIVES physically fighting with boots on the ground when y'all were fighting against imperialism, even though we had plenty on our plate dealing with jim crow ourselves.
John Robinson (aviator) - Wikipedia

Would some silver spoon fed spoiled first world brats do that? And this characterization of my people just shows the lack of appreciation and disrespect you have for us. We ain't kin. That's for damn sure.

When have Africans ever lifted a finger to do help AAs in a way that comes anything close to that? I'm not just talking about whole nations. I'm talking about private organizations and notable individuals as well. Surely someone like aliko dangote had, and still has, the means to help out with the flint water crisis, right. It was a global crisis so surely he must've heard about it. The same way 50 cent and Robert F Smith reached out to help out in numerous ways to help people in Africa.

Like I said this shyt is a one way street and y'all are tryna splain away what's obvious here. We want out this shyt. Non-Ados can be "pan african" among themselves.
:russ: @'Splain'.
And are we really even discussing this already debuked Americo exploitation, myth?! :comeon:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Oh......So, close but not quite.

Seems your people where in cahoots with the swahili slave traders of the east african coast according to records. And we all know where their slaves ended up. :mjcry:

87044454_3297850080230313_5105365678441889792_n.jpg

Kenya Land Commission Evidence
We intermarried with Maasai actually we didn't enslave them. This doesn't change anything. It's an incident from a conflict not our normal cultural behavior. And it doesn't prove any connection to an Atlantic slave trade. You are desperate and reaching just to justify having a problem with Africans

96Blue

Superstar
Daps
:laff:

I give you facts not emotions.

My point was that y'all overlook history and speak from ignorance on here. Case proven and a now you are triggered. @96Blue said American brehs can't do certain things because they are not surrounded by Black people
When did I say that, WTF?

:mjtf:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
When did I say that, WTF?

:mjtf:
Yes, we may still get treated like shyt, which is why the fight is still on. Even though we get treated like shyt, we have a lot of other things that our ancestors fought for to fight for.

You're right, comparing Africa to America is crazy, but I only mentioned Africa to say there are more Black people in Africa than America. Y'all shouldn't be in that predicament.
So hypothetically we should be beating white supremacy because we are the majority populace right? Yes all Black but not all on the same page. Like your ancestors discovered venturing back to Liberia. Just being surrounded by more Black people doesn't erase the influence and reach white supremacy. You also have a bunch of dead revolutionaries you can look to for examples of what happened to the over ambitious on your side and our side.

When Mugabe was kicking out white farmers you saw what the world did to his country's economy with sanctions.. cacs got on code INTERNATIONALLY. He was in a majority Black country as well. So stop acting like you don't or can't tell why Black people have it hard. We don't have a world agenda on code like cacs. They have their differences but they on the same page when it comes to US. Black people will have to learn that having a racial identity isn't something you chose it was put on you and it does affect all of us and by that notion you should know why it's important to be on the same page when it comes to world affairs. It's extremely disappointing how small minded some of you fools are. Everybody needs allies. They don't have to be your friends just have common interests...

There's not one Black nation or earth of people that can stand alone we don't have the technology capabilities for defence. I told y'all early if you want them fakkits really off your land you gotta hold nukes and keep watching your back like Iran n North Korea. That's not a conversation you guys want to start having unless you want knocks on your door.

96Blue

Superstar
Daps
So hypothetically we should be beating white supremacy because we are the majority populace right? Yes all Black but not all on the same page. Like your ancestors discovered venturing back to Liberia. Just being surrounded by more Black people doesn't erase the influence and reach white supremacy. You also have a bunch of dead revolutionaries you can look to for examples of what happened to the over ambitious on your side and our side.

When Mugabe was kicking out white farmers you saw what the world did to his country's economy with sanctions.. cacs got on code INTERNATIONALLY. He was in a majority Black country as well. So stop acting like you don't or can't tell why Black people have it hard. We don't have a world agenda on code like cacs. They have their differences but they on the same page when it comes to US. Black people will have to learn that having a racial identity isn't something you chose it was put on you and it does affect all of us and by that notion you should know why it's important to be on the same page when it comes to world affairs. It's extremely disappointing how small minded some of you fools are. Everybody needs allies. They don't have to be your friends just have common interests...

There's not one Black nation or earth of people that can stand alone we don't have the technology capabilities for defence. I told y'all early if you want them fakkits really off your land you gotta hold nukes and keep watching your back like Iran n North Korea. That's not a conversation you guys want to start having unless you want knocks on your door.
Oh ok, yea I was right.

And like @Supper said, America Liberians actually stopped Slavery in Liberia.

Something's gotta give, Breh.

Us Black Americans been trying to "get on code", but the Africans/Foreign Blacks coming here don't want that, so we're done with it.

:yeshrug:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Oh ok, yea I was right.

And like @Supper said, America Liberians actually stopped Slavery in Liberia.

Something's gotta give, Breh.

Us Black Americans been trying to "get on code", but the Africans/Foreign Blacks coming here don't want that, so we're done with it.

:yeshrug:
You can't just tout one thing they did. They actually enslaved locals as well. what makes you think you can just take the good and toss the bad? This history is recorded so your ancestors were not above anything they blame Africans of doing and given the same opportunities we faired the same in these new drawn countries.

It's time to put the ego aside.. you haven't done better than us given the same setup. so stop acting like our problems are insignificant. we have all had our share of challenges.

And no you are not getting on code. There is only one Black race. Your ethnicity is not your race, you can't decipher that and will continue to conflate the two.

YOU are done with it not your people THEY ARE WITH US. Hence why year of the return was successful. You isolationists are not moving anything you crumbled with your lesbian gawd. Black unity won in 2019 :blessed: