Exhibit A>>>>>>Exhibit C

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps

Exhibit c had all the hype and was just q pure lyrical assault, however the beat on here is crazy and he says some crazy ass lyrics here to. Jay elec is the biggest waste of talent in hip hop history.

"I pave ways like Nat and Harriet
I blast on Judas Iscariot and peel off in the chariot" :wow:

" I swam down shyt's creek and came up clean with a new lease on life like Andy Dufresne" :feedme:

"I got the rap game singing At Last like Etta James lames get they plane shot down like John McCain" :scust:

It's a dream, it's a dream The flow is elegant like Miss Coretta Scott King A lot of kings seen death and turn queen
Crack they twenty-four inch rims in the ravine Respect the architect, never test the Elohim Goodnight, this is Jay Elec, live from New Orleans" :blessed:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
gotta go with C

They call me Jay Electronica—fukk that
Call me Jay Elec-Hanukkah, Jay Elec-Yarmulke
Jay Elect-Ramadan, Muhammad as-salaam-alaikum
RasoulAllah Subhanahu wa ta'ala through your monitor
:scusthov::scusthov::scusthov::
My Uzi still weigh a ton; check the barometer
I'm hotter than the muthafukkin' sun; check the thermometer

this is just......:scusthov:

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees

Eating wack rappers alive, shytting out chains :scust:

Just Blaze talking that shyt :mjgrin:

Mos Def on Exhibit B though
76c361422aa99acc2f35174d4b785557.png

Last edited:

ManBearPig

half man half bearpig
Daps
Reppin
Chi-town

Exhibit c had all the hype and was just q pure lyrical assault, however the beat on here is crazy and he says some crazy ass lyrics here to. Jay elec is the biggest waste of talent in hip hop history.

"I pave ways like Nat and Harriet
I blast on Judas Iscariot and peel off in the chariot" :wow:

" I swam down shyt's creek and came up clean with a new lease on life like Andy Dufresne" :feedme:

"I got the rap game singing At Last like Etta James lames get they plane shot down like John McCain" :scust:

It's a dream, it's a dream The flow is elegant like Miss Coretta Scott King A lot of kings seen death and turn queen
Crack they twenty-four inch rims in the ravine Respect the architect, never test the Elohim Goodnight, this is Jay Elec, live from New Orleans" :blessed:

No

just no