Explain all that Gravitational Wave bullshyt to a hood nikka

The American

Defending America against cacs
Daps
Somebody give me the best explanation that I would understand. Don't talk like a cac, explain it to someone from the streets. I been readin on this shyt, but I don't fukk with cac lingo, it's all nerdy to me.

Break it down 4 a nikka

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Think about fukking a fat bytch on a waterbed.
She makes a huge ripple in the mofukka

now imagine the bytch is the sun, and the waterbed is the universe

she bends it, and ripples of the universe come off it

problem is, the universe is a giant waterbed and the sun is only a tiny bytch in it.
To see the ripples, we'd need a huge bytch

Two blackholes came together, and that was big enough for scientists in two different locations with lasers and shyt to pick it up. Rarely do scientists know when something that big is going to happen, I think the article said it was like 3 suns were being destroyed :lupe:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s

problem is, the universe is a giant waterbed and the sun is only a tiny bytch in it.

Two blackholes came together, and that was big enough for scientists in two different locations with lasers and shyt to pick it up. Rarely do scientists know when something that big is going to happen, I think the article said it was like 3 suns were being destroyed :lupe:

dhMeAzK.gif

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King

The imagery :laff:...

Boy, this low key could be a goat thread

:popcorn3:

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.

I think breh question was how is this important in the grand scheme of things, from a hood nikka perspective :jbhmm:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family

:laff: dap and repped

Mess World

☭☥☤☮☯ψ
Daps
For those of my brehs who use to watch Tenchi Muyo back in the day, Tenchi did some similar shyt in episode 12

Used to watch tenchi in the mid 90s they had tbe OAVs first which was better than the tv series especially the music

I always tell nikkas Tenchi is the most Powerful anime character , he is the strongest in the universe

The same creator that did tenchi also made another dope series called wanders el hazard

Loop Ba$eCrawler

All Star
Daps
It's like discovering electricity basically...People saw lightning and experienced static electricity before but could never do anything with it. Now we have power nearly everywhere. People have experienced gravity since the dawn of time but couldn't really see it or prove that it exists outside of watching shyt fall. So now, if they have instruments that can see or measure gravity...Eventually they can manipulate it to do things like create anti gravity air craft or move through space much quicker. Gravity sort of keeps things together in the universe so if you know how to push that force around however you like...You can fly through it without having to deal with the friction from gravity.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
It's like discovering electricity basically...People saw lightning and experienced static electricity before but could never do anything with it. Now we have power nearly everywhere. People have experienced gravity since the dawn of time but couldn't really see it or prove that it exists outside of watching shyt fall. So now, if they have instruments that can see or measure gravity...Eventually they can manipulate it to do things like create anti gravity air craft or move through space much quicker. Gravity sort of keeps things together in the universe so if you know how to push that force around however you like...You can fly through it without having to deal with the friction from gravity.

dis tew much

I'll let my great grandchildren deal with all of that nonsense. :old:

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
Basically, we've never been able to properly measure or see gravity and the ripples caused by two black holes collapsing on eachother billions of years ago gives us our closest glimpse of being able to actually observe gravity ever

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining

:ohhh:

But didn't the aliens hanging out in Nevada already give us anti-grav tech :jbhmm:

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

Yeah it sounds amazing. NASA was working on the Warp drive but I dont know if they ever finished if they can find the formula to manipulate gravity it's gonna be a game changer..