Explain the benefits of a side chick brehs

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
I hear dudes complain about their side girl all the time.

My first response is always "Why do you have a side girl?":jbhmm:

"Cuz man, my main girl doesn't do blah blah blah":ehh:

"Then break up with her." :jbhmm:

:dwillhuh:"huh?"

"Break up with her?":what:

:dwillhuh:

"Anyway man, this chick keeps texting me...." :wtb:

:mindblown:

All that sneaking around :patrice:

The lying, the cheating, I don't really get it.

Then if I ask what if she cheats on them, it's always

"Nah she would never do that!"

Meanwhile she's somewhere thinking the same thing :wow:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
The type of man you're describing is typically very insecure and compensates for it by reminding himself that he has value and is wanted by multiple women.

This guy could have a main who satisfies everything that a woman could bring to a table except the one thing that drives him to seek multiple women, and that one thing is a fix for his insecurity.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Well the usual benefit of a side chick supposed to be p*ssy you can duck without having to do or be anything other than a dude with a hard dikk she likes on some friends with benefits type shyt while still holding onto whatever it is with your main chick you like.

They normally supposed to be with it, meaning they ain't making a fuss if treated right, getting good D from you, money and some sort of assistance on the low, but alot of dudes ain't got aide chicks they got "Rosters".

A bunch of women they fukking and trying to keep from each other, using burner phones and taking them to strategic geographic locations so they don't run into anyone that know 'em type shyt, which is just double the work any man should be doing in my opinion, but as the saying goes "If they like it, I love it".

Wanna fukk more than one chick? Stay Single. :blessed:

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
I hear dudes complain about their side girl all the time.

My first response is always "Why do you have a side girl?":jbhmm:

"Cuz man, my main girl doesn't do blah blah blah":ehh:

"Then break up with her." :jbhmm:

:dwillhuh:"huh?"

"Break up with her?":what:

:dwillhuh:

"Anyway man, this chick keeps texting me...." :wtb:

:mindblown:

All that sneaking around :patrice:

The lying, the cheating, I don't really get it.

Then if I ask what if she cheats on them, it's always

"Nah she would never do that!"

Meanwhile she's somewhere thinking the same thing :wow:

The side chick is an outlet sexually and emotional when main chick ain't available.

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
The type of man you're describing is typically very insecure and compensates for it by reminding himself that he has value and is wanted by multiple women.

This guy could have a main who satisfies everything that a woman could bring to a table except the one thing that drives him to seek multiple women, and that one thing is a fix for his insecurity.

I sense mad pandering with this post. Every man seeks women, and there are always multiple options. To think not, would be unrealistic.....

The core of attraction is the need for intimacy. Stop acting like you don't chose between multiple women for the best candidate...and women do likewise...

It's all fair in dating...

GTFOH....:camby:

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
I could see why now tbh:

Waiting for a period to end.
Main girl stunting with the sex.
Side chick might be clean and on BC so you can let them thangs go all you want :ahh:

You wait for her period to end :dwillhuh:

Man I'm painting the walls :russ:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
I sense mad pandering with this post. Every man seeks women, and there are always multiple options. To think not, would be unrealistic.....

The core of attraction is the need for intimacy. Stop acting like you don't chose between multiple women for the best candidate...and women do likewise...

It's all fair in dating...

GTFOH....:camby:

this conversation is about people who are already in relationships and seeing a person outside of the relationship.

If you've already chosen a woman, getting a side chick isn't as innocent as looking for the best candidate, if you're still looking, you shouldn't be in a relationship.