eyebuydirect.com & zennioptical.com glasses piff

SATAN

Eve was a thot.
Daps
Reppin
HELL
This is not an ad or sponsored. Just wanna hook yall up

Glasses & Sunglasses – Prescription Eyewear | EyeBuyDirect

Hella cheap frames and they're good quality. I've had some of my frames for several months and still no issues. If they don't sit right on your ear you can run hot water on the frame and bend it to fit, I've only had to do that once.

This shyt is piff. I got like 10 different pairs. They got all kinds of frames and you can get tinted lenses in different colors, colored mirror lenses, gradient tint lenses. And all hella cheap.

I get compliments on my glasses all the time. The shades get more attention.

You can search for frames by frame shape or frame color.

You can change regular glasses into sunglasses with the options if you want. Or get Transition lenses but Transitions bump the price up.

There's always a discount, so use it. With Trump stealing mailboxes I'd avoid the USPS shipping if I were you.

Make an account and save your prescription on the website so you don't have to put it in every time.

If you have perfect vision you can choose an option for no prescription, it's actually even cheaper for you 20/20 guys.

A normal pair of glasses is usually less than $100 especially after the discount. The only way they can get up past $200 is if you pick all of the craziest options, and that's still cheaper than the typical RayBans or LensCrafters and Pearle vision glasses. I paid damn near $600 for my old glasses from a mainstream store at the mall a couple years ago
:picard:

For other stuff like sizing, check out the FAQ on the website.

Here's some of my glasses. Keep in mind I got a couple of joke frames because I'm a comedian. I tried out different lens options.

Mirrored lenses (blue). They're sunglasses. The Dwayne Waynes
IMG-20200913-112055163.jpg

Gradient tinted lenses (Red). Color on the top and fades to clear on the bottom.
IMG-20200913-112218516.jpg

Regular black tinted lenses.
IMG-20200913-112144241.jpg

Mirrored lenses (red or gold depending on the angle). Joke glasses I wear on stage. They're prescription. Always gets a good reaction when I'm out with these
IMG-20200913-112258719.jpg

Some normal glasses
IMG-20200913-112335713.jpg

Cheapest frames on the website. My throwaways I keep in my glove compartment as a backup and for dirty jobs
IMG-20200913-112400962.jpg

I've got a white pair of Russel Westbrooks and a pair of Steve Urkel aviators on the way.
:troll:

@J Money
@Rozay Oro

Zenni is another site I've heard good things about. Possibly even cost less

Glasses – Glasses Online – Prescription Glasses | Zenni Optical

Last edited:

SATAN

Eve was a thot.
Daps
Reppin
HELL
Ever tried Zenni?

I've ordered at least 30 pairs of prescription sunglasses and glasses for my son and I.
I've heard of them, but eyebuydirect has been perfect for me so I haven't tried anyone else.

Zenni has some really cool frames, though.

﹏﹏⛴﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
Supporter
Daps
How did y'all get your PD? Self-measurement?

Are the rimless styles more expensive like other sites?

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Lol wut?
Take your ass to $39 glasses dot com and wait for that $20 off coupon to pop up they run monthly :ufdup:

I pay $10 for my frames, have about 10 pair and all of them are old as shyt because the quality is very good.

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
How did y'all get your PD? Self-measurement?

Are the rimless styles more expensive like other sites?

You can ask your optometrist. They try not to give it to you because they know people are buying online. I told them it's part of my medical record and they have to show me. Or you can measure.

The rimless are about the same size the rimmed. It depends on the style you want.