Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
:elliott:

America's Team

N4om4Ld.jpeg

Went from 12-4 in 2014 to 4-12 in 2015.
shyt gettin different out here :chupe: Gettin spooky :garrett:

Notable Losses
Randy Gregory
Rolando McClain
Greg Hardy
Nick Hayden
Discipline

Notable Additions
Ezekiel Elliott
Alfred Morris
Cedric Thornton
Justin Durant
Benson Mayowa
Charles Tapper
Maliek Collins
Fukkery

Romo byke. Dez byke. Scandrick byke.

In modern medicine we trust.
scared.gif

@dtownreppin214 @BigE214 @Ashyneezz @*DalMem* @BlueHeffner @Tony_Bromo @Broad Street Bully @philmonroe @LurkMoar @who_better_than_me @track 1 @Primetime21 @duckbutta @Grifter @AAKing23 @Spade @Rell84shots @Sonny Corinthos @muzikfrk75 @CaughtInTWebb @jay211 @lightskin jermaine @Str8Ballin @Buggsy Mogues @lamont614 @Eat Dhat dikk Up!!!!!!!!! @Black Jesus @DaPresident @stilltheguru @R.U.L.E. @Ethnic Vagina Finder @DosCadenaz @Lord Beasley @Deeeez Nuts @FrankyFourFingers @Weaver31 @darealvelle @twan83 @VladTheImpaler @Jaz's World @smitty22 @Buckeye Fever

And all the other brehs I missed - Bounce back season on deck.

IHv9Ybz.gif

8iuBmv1.gif

8X4GEoi.gif

9ZKpGSU.gif

gxh7xtA.gif

So5qICg.gif

Dallas Cowboys 2017-2021 Super Bowl Lock :jjumad:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
If Garrett can't get this team into the playoffs against this cake ass schedule he's gone. Those 3 road games against GB, Minny, and Pittsburgh are the only tough games they play..Cincy at home I'm not worried
you paying that remaining 3 years, $15M on his contract? :usure:

jerruh is notoriously cheap about paying coaches, so I don't see him eating that dead money.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
you paying that remaining 3 years, $15M on his contract? :usure:

jerruh is notoriously cheap about paying coaches, so I don't see him eating that dead money.
Healthy Romo and a sub.500 no-playoff finish I honestly think he's out of there. I hope he's out of there :sadcam:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Healthy Romo and a sub.500 no-playoff finish I honestly think he's out of there. I hope he's out of there :sadcam:
I can't see it. That's just too much money breh. Plus he already has a built-in excuse with the suspensions and injuries (Jaylon Smith). He's going to want to see it out one more time with 'everybody onboard'. :snoop:

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
I can't see it. That's just too much money breh. Plus he already has a built-in excuse with the suspensions and injuries (Jaylon Smith). He's going to want to see it out one more time with 'everybody onboard'. :snoop:
You probably right knowing this sucker Jerruh

Only hope is this schedule. I'm looking at those first 6 games we got a shot to come out the gate 4-2/5-1 even with the suspensions. That GB game they got a chance to make a statement like when they went into Seattle and punked them in 2014