Daps

Kendrick-Lamar-Lil-Kim-Powerhouse.jpg
bytch looking like Michael Jackson

REdefinition

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why are yall so disgruntled about this tho? Like its wrong for Fab to have an opinion on what Kdot said. Kendrick was at that same show and could've responded if he wanted. Its easy to talk from the studio. It takes more gall to throw a shot at a guy on the same stage.

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Fab has been fukkin trash for years. His career is based solely off of corny punchlines. Hasn't been relevant since TINC #1 which was like 6 years ago

scuba

All Star
Daps
Why are yall so disgruntled about this tho? Like its wrong for Fab to have an opinion on what Kdot said. Kendrick was at that same show and could've responded if he wanted. Its easy to talk from the studio. It takes more gall to throw a shot at a guy on the same stage.
naw... I mean this woulda been cool if NO ONE went in on Kenny... or if he dropped it right when control was on fire... or if was like Kendrick hit the stage right now lets settle this lyrically...

but a regular response so long after the fact isn't really that interesting... he still aint say it in a rap

REdefinition

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
naw... I mean this woulda been cool if NO ONE went in on Kenny... or if he dropped it right when control was on fire... or if was like Kendrick hit the stage right now lets settle this lyrically...

but a regular response so long after the fact isn't really that interesting... he still aint say it in a rap

Breh, I understand what you're saying but read through this thread. Every comment is about Fab's relevance, how he's trash, how he hasn't had as much succes recently as Kendrick. People aren't even mad at "what" he said, they're mad that he had the NERVE to say anything at all.

scuba

All Star
Daps
Breh, I understand what you're saying but read through this thread. Every comment is about Fab's relevance, how he's trash, how he hasn't had as much succes recently as Kendrick. People aren't even mad at "what" he said, they're mad that he had the NERVE to say anything at all.

i hear that... the 'relevant' sh!t is super wack to me... dude i grew on rap when NO rap song ever got radio play, or was on a billboard chart, and going gold was like some bizarre alternate reality never happen concept...
Now its like 'uhhh you dont got two features in the billboard top 40 you cant speak on hip hop'...

i remember when kendrick dropped control and some folks answered back hard and it was all ohh its lyrical and hard but he wasnt saying he king he just was like make better albums... now dude is shouting king kendrick every new verse... i aint on some purist stuff, just saying a lot of modern hip hop fans dont really like hip hop

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All that time to come up with something and...:comeon:

Flab rocking the flat top and long tee or whatever that is now? He is a bigger trend hopper than J(N)igger. Always has been.

scuba

All Star
Daps
All that time to come up with something and...:comeon:

Flab rocking the flat top and long tee or whatever that is now? He is a bigger trend hopper than J(N)igger. Always has been.
reason why fab never got mentioned in 'king' of anything dude is a straight follower... not dissing just saying literally i remember when breathe blew up and he was like 'that song fukked up my album, i was supposed to put out a ladies anthem but it blew up and they made me ride it' or something like that, fab is a dude who wants to stick to the formula as much as possible.

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
it's the principle of things.

How you gonna kick all this shyt about "finding a studio" and the "OG's telling you to fall back" and then waiting 3 months, to attempt to say some slick shyt?

he had the opportunity to say something, when people were waiting for ANYBODY of prominence from NYC to respond, he didn't say shyt... now he wanna speak up when nobody cares anymore.

why even open your mouth if you didn't say shyt when people asked if you had an opinion?

Mikael Blowpiff

#LosIngobernabrehs
Daps
:beli:: "Fab, why didn't you respond when people were still talking about Control?"
18ogoo.jpg
: "I been killin time...I call it tempuscide"
:beli:: :skip: