Faces of Ancient Egypt

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I’m starting to say fukk ancient Egypt.

What about the ancient Pygmies building those enclaves in the Mountains of west Africa. It predates a lot of stuff

I heard about it once in this program have not heard about it since.

Starts at 40:30

Tellem - Wikipedia

The Twa? They are a very old people.

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
The Twa? They are a very old people.
No the Tellem. They disappeared.
Mali folklore claimed they had the gift of flight.
They video states they were claimed to be red Skinned Pygmies. By red I have no idea what they mean. It could be anywhere between light skinned or a lighter shade of brown.

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
No the Tellem. They disappeared.
Mali folklore claimed they had the gift of flight.
They video states they were claimed to be red Skinned Pygmies. By red I have no idea what they mean. It could be anywhere between light skinned or a lighter shade of brown.
Not familar with them, will look into. Thank you.

Jimmy from Linkedin

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Managing Director at Breh & Breh, Inc
That blue pigment is can reflect infrared light when red light is shined on it. Everywhere where that blue is will shine back a brilliant white exuding brilliance and divinity. After Kemet fell this pigment was lost to the world, during their rennaissance cacs would go and scrape the blue off to use in their paintings. The first person to synthesize that pigment again was George Washington Carver, out of Alabama clay!!!

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)

What about the ancient Pygmies building those enclaves in the Mountains of west Africa. It predates a lot of stuff

Tellem - Wikipedia

Pygmies in general throughout folklore around the world are known as the first human beings in the world. The Pygmy god African Bes was worshipped from the Mayans to Europe to Kemet.

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC

Tellem - Wikipedia

It doesn’t have to be either/or...all of Africa is important.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
Discovery of Egyptian dignitary's 4,000-year-old colorful tomb stuns archaeologists

Egyptian officials announced a stunning discovery over the weekend: a 4,000-year-old tomb of a dignitary bedazzled in colorful paintings and inscriptions.

Egypt's Ministry of Antiquities unveiled Saturday the ancient resting place of the senior official named "Khuwy," noting that he served during the reign of King Djedkare, a pharaoh who ruled Egypt during the Fifth Dynasty — from the late 25th century to early 24th century BC. The next day, the Egyptian government released footage that showcased what it called "exceptionally painted" limestone walls.

"The remarkable well-preserved colours on the inscriptions are considered royal colours," the ministry said in an original video posted online.

OLDEST WEAPONS EVER DISCOVERED IN NORTH AMERICA UNCOVERED IN TEXAS

Antiquities Minister Khaled al-Enani confirmed to the Egypt Independent that the ancient gravesite in Saqqara, which has a tunneled entrance resembling that of a royal pyramid, was uncovered last month while a team examined Djedkare's vast collection of pyramids. A team of 52 foreign ambassadors, cultural attachés and popular Egyptian actress Yousra toured the site over the weekend.

khuwy-tomb-3.jpg

Hieroglyphs found in the tomb indicate that Khuwy was a senior administrator who held a high rank in the court of pharaoh Djedkare Isesi. (Egyptian Ministry of Antiquities)

“The L-shaped Khuwy tomb starts with a small corridor heading downwards into an antechamber and from there a larger chamber with painted reliefs depicting the tomb owner seated at an offerings table,” Mohamed Megahed, who led a team of archaeologists in digging up the tomb, told the Egyptian newspaper.

Every inch of the tomb is covered in markings, which archaeologists are carefully studying. So far, the inscriptions have raised questions about Khuwy's impact on the ancient community as well as his specific relationship with the pharaoh — whose elaborate tomb sits just "a stone's throw away," per the ministry.

Since the tomb's discovery in March, researchers have floated several possibilities that could explain Khuwy's highly decorated tomb.

MYSTERIOUS BLUE PIGMENT IN MEDIEVAL WOMAN'S TEETH GIVES SCIENTISTS 'BOMBSHELL' CLUE

Khuwy-1.jpg

A view inside the newly-dicovered tomb of the ancient Egyptian nobleman "Khuwy" dating back to the Fifth Dynasty.(MOHAMED EL-SHAHED/AFP/Getty Images)

Some suggested Khuwy was a close relative of Djedkare, while others said it may have been used to make a political point.

"Others believe this unique design was part of the pharaoh's reforms of state administration and funeral cults," the ministry explained in a video.

Khuwy's mummified remains were found "fragmented into several pieces" but researchers will still be able to use the bones to further examine the makeup of the Egyptian official, which will hopefully uncover secrets related to his role during that time period.

Khuwy-5.jpg

Mohamed Mujahid , head of the Egyptian mission which discovered the tomb of the ancient Egyptian nobleman "Khewi" dating back to the 5th dynasty. (MOHAMED EL-SHAHED/AFP/Getty Images)

In December 2018, archaeologists in Egypt uncovered another impressive gravesite in the Saqqara pyramid that belonged to a high priest more than 4,000 years ago.

Mostafa Waziri, secretary general of the Supreme Council of Antiquities, called the burial “one of a kind in the last decades."

"The color is almost intact even though the tomb is almost 4,400 years old," Waziri said in a statement at the time.

I see nothing but Black African's on the wall's..fukk is you thieving cac's on about, you disgust me :scust:

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
There yall nikkas go with this ancient Egyptians were black bulkshyt...who the fukk cares? :yeshrug:moseen Egyptians don't want shyt to do with you nikkas :mjlol: but yet you c00ns make 5 threads daily praising them and begging for their acceptance...Egyptians were black 5000 years ago :russ: okay now what? do modern egyptians who see themselves as part of the Arab world give a fukk? no...even sudan, who's very name means land of the blacks, associate with arabs more than black africans :stopitslime: yet you c00ns keep bootlicking these sand cacs :mjgrin:

I am SOOOOOOOO glad one of the nikkaz on here blew his wife's back out in his damn bed.:russ: