Fact: Women With Chest Tattoo's Can Never Be Attractive

ellessij

All Star
Supporter
Daps

I'm not trying to impress anyone, so I couldn't care less who doesn't like it. I have over 10 visible tattoos and over 10 not visible tattoos. I like to ink my body, to me, it's art, it's expression, I have an anatomical heart tattoo over my real heart (Was trying to cover some surgery scars from when I was younger).

I have one tattoo for basically every trip I ever took, I've never stuck "to the same artist." Nor is there any sort of "theme." It's personal, it's mine, and I don't care who likes and doesn't like them :smile:

I get that there's a "stigma" attached which seems mind blowing at this point considering there's men with vaginas as the new trend. I've never been turned down for a job, turned down by a man or honestly treated any less because of them, I certainly don't believe having a preference in art determines the level of intellect in an individual but to each their own, in my opinion those who judge others based on appearance are the ones with the lesser intellect. :yeshrug:

gogogubari

Mjpls I'm already black
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
YERDMEH
mnMT4Ta.jpg