Fake hairlines are starting to look real realistic these days.... yall ready to buy?

Mazino

All Star
Daps
My hairline is immaculate but if the shyt goes at some point I'll just rock the baldy, I rocked it for a couple years and still looked good, women loved it still. This fake shyt comes off mad feminine.

We can actually look good bald, these white dudes be ready to commit that when their shyt start falling out and receding though :wowsideburnz:

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
My hairline is immaculate but if the shyt goes at some point I'll just rock the baldy, I rocked it for a couple years and still looked good, women loved it still. This fake shyt comes off mad feminine.

We can actually look good bald, these white dudes be ready to commit that when their shyt start falling out and receding though :wowsideburnz:

yeah only a few of them can pull it off. like a bruce willis type.

Daps
Nah, would never use something like this. Take people deserve fake people. The Nikkas who own up to their shytty hairline gone always get p*ssy

Enzo

The Great
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Daps
It's a genius ploy that coincided or resulted with the acceptance of men taking care and pride in there appearance. What was gay before is acceptable now. Why? Becuase women are more accepting of that notion.

Paraphrasing Chappelle " if a man could fukk a women in a cardboard he would"

So you saying men deep down are just bums and it's because of women we do the things we do?:comeon::camby:

Nah, You would a bum without women:umad: I'm still getting money regardless:umad:

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
For the last fukking time!!!!!

The bald look ain't for everybody!!!!!

yeah, I remember scottie pippen being bald for a little while. his head was all wrinkled up like shane battier
2249-8Bk.jpg

ctetlausu5vavfcfrjqm.jpg

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
It looks off but it's better than that tattoo dot shyt to look like a Cuban in Miami

:mjlol: I damn near spit out this cake I'm eating

I won't shyt on those dudes tho. They were early adopters. The hairline game gone be brazy in 5 years.

Yall gotta stop shytting on this tho. Balding is probably one of the biggest self-esteem killers for men. People be commiting suicide over it. It's a big deal for these brehs to get some hope for their hairlines and it's providing money to the service providers. Win/win in my opinion.