Families are in distress after the first month without the expanded child tax credit

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Biden is out here letting these kids starve:mjcry:

wont-somebody-please-think-of-the-children-think-of-the-children.gif

I hate that they keep pushing this Black and Latino bullshyt.

AggiePride336.

Black American. The Sipp/Carolina.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
It’s not fun, but I’d do them brakes on a weekend. Just buy the brakes and whatever you can afford to give; money and/or liquor :russ:

Yikes at 1500. Them folks will get over on you if you let ‘em.

As for the tax credit; it had to end at some point.

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
I usually get brakes done on a weekday before I go into work. I just pay them ASE certified ppl to do it while I chill at home.

I can do it myself, but I dont want to unless it is my day off lol
Exactly my point.

I get my oil changed at a tire place about 7 minutes from me. $20 and I bring my own oil and filter.

Messicans have me in and out in 10 minutes.....and my clothes are still clean. :win:

Of course, that won't stop people from coming at me with the "Man, all you gotta do is *blah, blah blah*"

:rudy:

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thank god all the time in my 40 years on this earth, that I don’t have kids

the struggles is bad enough

Hope people realized how expensive children are when u out here fukking raw and not thinking about the consequences

ok, but people need to have kids or we go extinct.

the economic system has to change, and everyone needs to go back to gardening and farming I guess, that's where the more kids comes into an advantage.

TV has everybody thinking they can live like a single urbanite all their life living luxury and for self.

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Rotors and pads on any minivan run about $200 for all 4 corners on rockauto, you can’t be poor and not resourceful, that’s a terrible ass combination :francis:

I remember when I was broke and it was either “find the cheapest labor to get something done” or hop on YouTube to figure shyt out. Jack is $50 if you can’t use the one that came with the van, tools for a brake job about $50 from rockauto and you can actually rent the pad spreaders for free from autozone, the mom needs to do shyt herself for her family. I bet she’s a fat lazy ass that just sits at home all fkn day with nothing to fo but babysit her kids.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Rotors and pads on any minivan run about $200 for all 4 corners on rockauto, you can’t be poor and not resourceful, that’s a terrible ass combination :francis:

I remember when I was broke and it was either “find the cheapest labor to get something done” or hop on YouTube to figure shyt out. Jack is $50 if you can’t use the one that came with the van, tools for a brake job about $50 from rockauto and you can actually rent the pad spreaders for free from autozone, the mom needs to do shyt herself for her family. I bet she’s a fat lazy ass that just sits at home all fkn day with nothing to fo but babysit her kids.
When it comes to car repair YouTube is your friend however if your in a cold climate doing your own car repair ain’t gonna fly