Singles Family Bvsiness (KXNG Crooked + Horseshoe GANG) - Skip This Ad (prod. by Eminem)

H.J.Duck

Superstar
Daps

This is probably a win-win, Crook & HSG get a bit more attention because it's produced by Eminem and Em gets to try be a producer again for artists outside his own label. This is not as overproduced as most of Em's newer production.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
I agree. I'd never guess this was Em unless you told me. But I can hear the little melancholy sounds in the back and now I can tell it's him.

He should’ve just jumped on the song and gave these guys a bigger look. I wouldn’t mind if he kept making these kind of beats instead of the clunky stuff he usually produces.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For whatever reason I enjoy listening to Horseshoe Gang music more than Crooked solo.

And they aren't on Crook's level but I like the feel.

If they're rapping like this why Em can't just hop in and kill it?

Phantom Dreamer

All Star
Daps
I agree. I'd never guess this was Em unless you told me. But I can hear the little melancholy sounds in the back and now I can tell it's him.

:mjlol:

facts. its hard tho

He should’ve just jumped on the song and gave these guys a bigger look. I wouldn’t mind if he kept making these kind of beats instead of the clunky stuff he usually produces.

i think you're more of an Eminem fan than you let on :patrice:

just an observation :hubie: