Fans Of William Leonard Roberts II STOP MAKING UP EXCUSES

Bondye Vodou

Proud practitioner of the "High Science"
Daps
its funny. its like the folks that keeps typing Ross is fake, he's a phony, he keeps lying
gonna keep reminding folks like they gotta convert them to their side or something
they wont stop till this forum is 100 perfect everybody hate Ross place
nikkaz still bitter Ross ethered the hip hop crab, $0.50

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
THESE nikkaS WON'T HOLD HIM BACK
tumblr_m7xitaX3dy1qjw4iqo1_400.gif

THESE nikkaS WON'T HOLD HIM BACK, NOOOOOOOOOOOO

jmspro

Banned
Daps
Are people really expecting others to stop being fans of Ross's music because of this? If so, you have some serious issues. How do you dictate what somebody else likes? Yeah, Ross has created a fake persona and denied being a C.O., but if people like the music, who cares? It's only an issue if people really believed the story and were out here really defending Ross's character.
This. He makes good music to me. That's all I care about. If he is a fraud then so be it. Doesn't have any effect on my life.

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The BAWSE makes fantastic music...ross fans are fans of the culture...we enjoy perfectly crafted rhymes over superb beats.

meanwhile, half-a-buck is rapping in his 2005 style over 2007 beats. no wonder his fans are a bunch of angry, no swag having bums hangin on the dikk of a crab nlgger.

Ross Fans = sippin on Boutrand Fine Champagne cognac on the rocks :blessed:

half-a-buck stans = gaggin on Boones Farm :scusthov:

Gizza

Can’t find a job, YOU can rap at least
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
Read the whole post
Hy6peM0.png

I remember rewinding then slow motion the vhs of "Told Y'all" on "All about the Benjamins" when trina would bend over. Anyway thats the first time I heard of Ross then 3 yrs later my former homie like "you heard hustlin" it's the same guy. You're :deadhorse: wit these clowns & they're delusions

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Altho Ross has blessed us with some classic songs.nikkas who rap about shyt they never did and those who rap about shyt they dont do anymore. They definitely lose some respect from me as a black man. Its already enough posion out here for us as youth