Fans Question Phil Spencer's Suspicious Gaming Activity After The CEO Spends Almost 200 Hours On Vampire Survivors In Just 2 Weeks After Release

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
It's amazing how many people don't understand that most of the time spent on games is time sitting with it paused, away or on the title screen. Realistically at best he might MIGHT have about 70 or so hours of gameplay time clocked
if Xbox live is anything like Steam, if you leave the game open, even during the starting screen and say go to the gym for 2 hours, itll count for 2 hours of play time, even though you arent even near it.

Gizmo wouldnt know this because he doesnt play games or have a job or go to the gym.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
"highly popular praised and addictive"

*5 reviews on Metacritic (3 of which are Xbox sites)*

157k positive reviews.

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
:childplease:

It's a PC release, that then got a gamepass/series XIS release a month later. It's a small game that just so happen to get pretty popular on PC and xbox.

157k positive reviews on Steam for PC vs 5 critic reviews (and 42 user reviews) on Metacritic for Xbox.

Its clearly only popular on PC.

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
So it’s not a good game because it’s popular on PC?

The fukk.

Never played it, so I cant say if its good or not. All I'm saying is its clearly overwhelmingly more popular on PC than Xbox for whatever reason.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Isn’t that the entire point of the article?:gucci:
People at that level have secretaries that handle their social media and accounts. You have to be pretty naive to believe just because you see something on somebody’s account that is so high profile that they actually did it themselves. I work a 40-50 hour a week job and I don’t game that much with no kids or responsibilities. A corporate CEO with a family is doing all that? Nah.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
People at that level have secretaries that handle their social media and accounts. You have to be pretty naive to believe just because you see something on somebody’s account that is so high profile that they actually did it themselves. I work a 40-50 hour a week job and I don’t game that much with no kids or responsibilities. A corporate CEO with a family is doing all that? Nah.

Yeah, I mean thats what the article is about. It’s about the “gamer ceo” pretending to play a game

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Never played it, so I cant say if its good or not. All I'm saying is its clearly overwhelmingly more popular on PC than Xbox for whatever reason.
Maybe due to the fact it’s been out on PC longer than 2 weeks?