Fargo Season 2 Thread

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
That trailer looks really good. I like the anthology take they are going with for each season.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
From The Hollywood reporter. Ranked top fall show to watch

Fargo (FX, Oct. 12)

This is the one to watch. I’ve seen the first episode of the sophomore season (which featuresKirsten Dunst and Ted Danson), and my reaction was: "Gimme all the rest, right now." Not a bad way for this funny, bloody, weird and smart show to return.

@hexagram23

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Horoyoi

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Chavez Ravine
Season 1 really took me by surprise.. One of the few shows I really enjoyed after Breaking Bad ended.

The trailer looks pretty promising too, hoping they will deliver

Also since there are the comparisons, and I didn't watch any of it but heard True Detective season 2 was really bad.. Any truth to that?

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Season 1 really took me by surprise.. One of the few shows I really enjoyed after Breaking Bad ended.

Also since there are the comparisons, and I didn't watch any of it but heard True Detective season 2 was really bad.. Any truth to that?

Season 2 was definitely a letdown compared to the 1st season. I expect season 2 of Fargo to fare much better.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

I gave up after the 3rd episode.