Fastest You Ever Smashed A Chick?

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
There's a huge misconception that women won't have sex with a man they just met within a few hours, one day, two, a week etc.

It was either last fall or spring semester.. I was waiting outside after class for the university bus.. and since ya boy was on that nofap hardcore I was staring at some white chicks phat ol' titties. Didn't know she could see me looking.

Anyways, a few minutes later she's grilling the fukk outta me, and started to stand close to me. I wasn't tryna holla so I ignored her and kept it moving. I get in the bus and that shyt crowded so I'm inside right where the doors are. This chick stands next to me and proceeds to stare at me and press her titties onto me throughout the bus ride.

This chick was so thirsty I bet I could have said "let's go back to your place" and smash within an hour of knowing her :dead:

FukYaFeelings

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Englewood Chicago to Southwest Atlanta
There's a huge misconception that women won't have sex with a man they just met within a few hours, one day, two, a week etc.

It was either last fall or spring semester.. I was waiting outside after class for the university bus.. and since ya boy was on that nofap hardcore I was staring at some white chicks phat ol' titties. Didn't know she could see me looking.

Anyways, a few minutes later she's grilling the fukk outta me, and started to stand close to me. I wasn't tryna holla so I ignored her and kept it moving. I get in the bus and that shyt crowded so I'm inside right where the doors are. This chick stands next to me and proceeds to stare at me and press her titties onto me throughout the bus ride.

This chick was so thirsty I bet I could have said "let's go back to your place" and smash within an hour of knowing her :dead:

:stopitslime: But you didn't nikka :camby:

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple Of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bottom of the Lake
2 hours and in college white Mexican san Diego chick

She was actually a dude I played basketball with girl.. fukked her and bounce.. bytch wanted more after that but I was cool

Saw her 10 years later and heard she was tossed around the whole southern California drug corridor

Tilesp4p

All Star
Daps
Smashed..probably 12-13 hours..met her on pof..next thing im out at her house in Miami banging her back out.
But faster I ever got some top was like 20-30 minutes lmao. My homeboy brought his homegirl around and she was feeling me something serious...i was a fat kid with bummy clothes back then...tbh she might have did it outta pity lmao :mjlol::wow:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
After like 30 minutes of this thick Asian college chick juking my dikk at this party 2 years ago

She was tight af that shyt lowkey was hurting :dame:
Breh I was on the bus this one time and the shyt was packed so me and other people are standing up. This asian chick in front of me either had a small backpack or a drawstring bag on. This broad kept rubbing her drawstring bag/backpack on my dikk! :damn: That shyt was so crowded I couldn't move away. She did it in a way that I couldn't call her out on it, because it looked like it wasn't on purpose but there's no way that shyt was an accident!