Fat ass rapper for white people (Killer Mike) calls Candice Owens a warrior. He loves her...

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I think he is just trying to be nice. He probably shouldn't have responded at all.

You thought he was gonna say "fukk that hoe c00n bedwench bytch". He's not a coli poster bruh

lol. Exactly. Candace is gaming white folks and dumb black people so better off not responding.

Treblemaka

President, BYNKRadio.com (Retired)
Daps
Reppin
Black Empowerment
I think his intent was to state that he loves and respects her because she is a black woman on social media.

The rest of that conversation should be a closed door conversation. As far as everyone one on the outside is concerned black men and women love and support each other.

Arguments and issues need to stay in house.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I think his intent was to state that he loves and respects her because she is a black woman on social media.

The rest of that conversation should be a closed door conversation. As far as everyone one on the outside is concerned black men and women love and support each other.

I would have a little respect for her if she was just a c00n. But shes a bedwench and a c00n .

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I agree, this is the way to be on code according to the black spiritual tradition of Martin Luther King Jr and Cornel West.. it’s far better than being messy on Twitter ever 10 secs like Tariq

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would have a little respect for her if she was just a c00n. But shes a bedwench and a c00n .

I completely agree with you and on the coli.. I def say she’s a c00n ass bitxh whose energy and rhetoric is detrimental in a lot of ways but on a public forum like Twitter.. just take the high road lol

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
KM is angling for the 2 to appear against each other in debates. They can alternate being the "heel" depending on which audience they perform in front of. Take the show on the road across the country, and cash in.
Might be right.

Saying you love and respect Candice Owens is too much.

Being polite to bootlicks:mjlol: