FAT CAVE BYTCH LADY Goes Off On A Guy & His Family For Using Food Stamps!

Daps
I don't know about yall, but I barely notice whats in other people carts, and never care/see how they pay-- Maybe I'm just not nosy....:manny:

Also, I'm glad both parties are CACS, because WE ALL know how the comments would look if this were a blacc family DARING to NEED HELP. :mjpls:

Anyway, dude had better composure than me- because tha way she talking greasy.:whoo:.. I would be HAPPY to do a few hours/days in jail for that ASSAULT charge i woulda caught :pacspit:

Last edited:
Daps
Was she wrong? :yeshrug:

DONT FEED IT

b96050f0-9351-0132-1df4-0a2c89e5f2f5.gif

Last edited:
Daps
fukk that bytch she is a cashier in a department store there probably take like $0.20 out of her check broke ass bytch are you entitled but you broke as hell working at a corny ass job that was so corny

:salute:
I agree. People telling me, what they paid-- well guess what everything a poor person buys they pay sales tax if nothing else, so actually EVERYONE puts IN on food stamps, :snoop:

but I would punch that c*nt before I waste breath MANsplaining it to her fat fucced up life.:pacspit:

Last edited:
Daps
1. white women are the fukking worst.
2. She was 83% correct but she should've minded her own business.
3. If that was Black family in front of her, she would've been quiet as fukk. (she know better)
4. She's fat....she has no right to lecture anyone about anything.

I disagree with tha bolded, but overall I feel you breh-- and u right I never though ti like that but its crazy:

If this was a blacc family: 1) The INTERNET COMMENTS /and on here would be SOOOOOO RACIST-- All blacc ppl use EBT, ect

2) You right, if they were blacc, they would be tha least person she would pop off like that- because you know its going past words real quick-- especially you trying to embarrass me in fronna my son?!?!?? :martin:

GoldTeef

Sarranid Bleu
Daps
Reppin
Fooglies
If this was a blacc family: 1) The INTERNET COMMENTS /and on here would be SOOOOOO RACIST-- All blacc ppl use EBT, ect
Maybe but maybe not if the black person would have handled it like this guy instead of screaming and cursing or using violence.

But then again maybe the comments would be full of whites saying racist shot because the black person was "uppity".

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Before the government aid FDR set in motion, not every American was eating.

Most people that complain about it are far from needing actual help.