Fat dyke gets her gay boyfriend to try an open relationship as a experiment

THA ILLEST's baby moms

NEGS R TASTY
Daps
giphy.gif

They both hit :scust:

Daps
I've fukked women in open relationships...

From what I could tell their husbands just seemed happy that somebody else was occupying their wives time while he was out doing his own thing(fukking other hoes)
Yeah I see a lot of old married couples usually get into open relationships because they’ve been together for too long and find it pointless to divorce now. shyt usually
Happens when Intrest is lost between the two.

But these two been together only a year and a half :dead:

He want only men and she know it :heh:

El negrito de tejas

Fukk the govt I got my own Deficit
Daps
Reppin
The country of myself
Yeah I see a lot of old married couples usually get into open relationships because they’ve been together for too long and find it pointless to divorce now. shyt usually
Happens when Intrest is lost between the two.

But these two been together only a year and a half :dead:

He want only men and she know it :heh:

Yep they too lazy to get divorced or they got too much money tied up for both of them to lose.

Can't lie there was a couple of times I was like:gucci: when the husbands shook my hand on some
husband:":myman: hey man thanks for taking my wife out shes a sweetheart isnt she? Did ya'll have a good time?"

me::mjgrin: "Yeah man we had fun isn't that right?"

her::steviej:

husband: "Oh you got her blushing my friend. Ill get the details later:smugbiden:

me::mindblown:

Daps
Yep they too lazy to get divorced or they got too much money tied up for both of them to lose.

Can't lie there was a couple of times I was like:gucci: when the husbands shook my hand on some
husband:":myman: hey man thanks for taking my wife out shes a sweetheart isnt she? Did ya'll have a good time?"

me::mjgrin: "Yeah man we had fun isn't that right?"

her::steviej:

husband: "Oh you got her blushing my friend. Ill get the details later:smugbiden:

me::mindblown:
:deadmanny:
That shyt on the level of cuckolding

I’ll never understand wanting to see ya wife get piped by someone else. If my life ever came to that point, I’d just commit that :Damnasty: