Fat Francesa melting down on YES/WFAN

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
You might have a point till you realize that illiterate gindaloon Bengino won a job there

i think the contest is fair...but in order to move up the ranks there you have to be jewish....unless of course you were there from the start ala mike

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Generation K mention gets even more depressing when you consider Harvey and Wheeler were never even as highly touted as Izzy, Pulse, and Wilson :sadbron:

I think Wheeler was as high as 15 and Harvey in the 30's with Baseball America. Wilson once ranked 2nd, Pulse was at one point ranked 9th, and Izzy his first year on the list was 37.

happy-to-crying.gif

:ohlawd:

Though i think Wheeler will be top 10 on these offseason prospect lists..

A decent number of scouts say hes the bets pitching prospect in baseball right now

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Tiki: Looking back...i can say that i was very wrong about Eli in my projection.

*crowd cheers like crazy to spite him*

:laugh:

I applaud Tiki at this point. He knows how to take his L's in stride nowadays...so accustomed.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ev's also got a resume that dates back to when he was 10. Now how he got started, THAT = being Jewish and wealthy, but he had a resume worthy of getting a shot.

Yeah he was in the howard stern movie and THIS [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMceA6xZYs8]BobsBlitz.com ~ WFAN's Evan Roberts Dances in Tromeo and Juliet [Video] - YouTube[/ame] :laff:

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
Im sure its for the sack record and not going on the show..Mike and Dog are pretty petty..

At the same time if Mike or dog like you theyll protect you forever..Like Mike with Minaya..

When the Mets did great the first half of the season all Mike did was praise Omar for all the young players then when they when they went into the shytter he blamed Collins for not motivating the team..

The bolded is where it's really at. Since they fancied themselves the godfathers of sports talk, they had (and still have, as far as Mike's concerned) this idea that they could "make you or break you". Strahan's throwing shots at the throne and generally being dismissive of them made them :mad: and then the fact that he went on to have success without their blessing got them even more mad. If you :pacspit: at Mike, you're supposed to pay. Not only did Strahan :pacspit: at Mike, but then he proceeded to :eat: and :win:, and then go :umad: at Mike.

• Dap
Reactions: Rev
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The bolded is where it's really at. Since they fancied themselves the godfathers of sports talk, they had (and still have, as far as Mike's concerned) this idea that they could "make you or break you". Strahan's throwing shots at the throne and generally being dismissive of them made them :mad: and then the fact that he went on to have success without their blessing got them even more mad. If you :pacspit: at Mike, you're supposed to pay. Not only did Strahan :pacspit: at Mike, but then he proceeded to :eat: and :win:, and then go :umad: at Mike.

you're right :russ:

Shockey pretty much told them to drop dead also but hes just a ignorant inbred so they didnt take it seriously..

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
you're right :russ:

Shockey pretty much told them to drop dead also but hes just a ignorant inbred so they didnt take it seriously..

Word. They was doing their absolute best to crush Strahan, but the nikka wouldn't die. It's like they was steady firing shots at him thinking they was gonna kill him, and Strahan was still eating and doing his thing like :pachaha:, and Francesa is like :mindblown: "how is this nikka still living after I tried to crush him?!?!?"

The funny part is that he's actually got a job that Francesa would love to have. He likes going on these little side political rants and talks. So even after trying to crush him, not only is Strahan still :eat: good, but if anything, he's got it BETTER than Francesa. He gets national time both with NFL on Fox AND with replacing Regis.... LOL so while Francesa is like :mindblown: Strahan is like :youngsabo:

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
Uptown and the Bronx
Word. They was doing their absolute best to crush Strahan, but the nikka wouldn't die. It's like they was steady firing shots at him thinking they was gonna kill him, and Strahan was still eating and doing his thing like :pachaha:, and Francesa is like :mindblown: "how is this nikka still living after I tried to crush him?!?!?"

The funny part is that he's actually got a job that Francesa would love to have. He likes going on these little side political rants and talks. So even after trying to crush him, not only is Strahan still :eat: good, but if anything, he's got it BETTER than Francesa. He gets national time both with NFL on Fox AND with replacing Regis.... LOL so while Francesa is like :mindblown: Strahan is like :youngsabo:

So now Strahan has two Numbah 1's :gladbron:

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
You Can Almost Imagine His Neck Fat Giggle As He Yells lol

Poor Mets :lolbron:

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Bar A I fukkin hate when when he's there that band they trot out there sucks.

But back on topic if Francesa and Dog werent such petty D-bags that always think of themselves as sports raido royalty they wouldnt be the legendary show that they were it's by far the best part about it.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

:whoo: