Fat Joe...TI interview

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I love Tip but he’s trying too hard

it’s obvious 50’s smart enough to not take that battle. 2 completely different styles. 50 doesn’t have relatively enough club bangers to even contend with T.I. in a Verzuz battle. You’d think T.I. would want more of a challenge that actually can rival his sonically.

I'm Blackman

Prep time > Everything
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside of Gotham (Montgomery, AL)
I love Tip but he’s trying too hard

it’s obvious 50’s smart enough to not take that battle. 2 completely different styles. 50 doesn’t have relatively enough club bangers to even contend with T.I. in a Verzuz battle. You’d think T.I. would want more of a challenge that actually can rival his sonically.

I agree.

This interview is crazy. I could never interview TI or someone who talks over people. The NY convo between them is a prime example. I understand TI's point, but I wanted to hear Joe's view and he just ran over the man talking. I couldnt do it.

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree.

This interview is crazy. I could never interview TI or someone who talks over people. The NY convo between them is a prime example. I understand TI's point, but I wanted to hear Joe's view and he just ran over the man talking. I couldnt do it.
T.I. is a prime example of Lil man syndrome lol he’s trying too hard to portray that toughness. He keeps bringing up nobody’s scared of 50... just made an IG post about pulling up on Lil Flip... made references to fighting Floyd.... talkin bout he’ll do this and do that..... maaaan just stop lol wtf does any of that have to do with anything

it’s getting annoying. Fat Joe has street cred too and let T.I. yell at him every time they disagreed cuz you can tell something’s bothering T.I.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
T.I. is a prime example of Lil man syndrome lol he’s trying too hard to portray that toughness. He keeps bringing up nobody’s scared of 50... just made an IG post about pulling up on Lil Flip... made references to fighting Floyd.... talkin bout he’ll do this and do that..... maaaan just stop lol wtf does any of that have to do with anything

it’s getting annoying. Fat Joe has street cred too and let T.I. yell at him every time they disagreed cuz you can tell something’s bothering T.I.
Fat Joe and 50 will probably laugh about how corny and how much of a non-threat TI is later on the phone, :russ:

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fat Joe and 50 will probably laugh about how corny and how much of a non-threat TI is later on the phone, :russ:
Idc how tough T.I. says he is, ain’t no way he can make him talkin all that shyt to 50 face to face sound believable until I see it for myself lol

I don’t even understand what T.I. is trying to do. Is he trying to make Verzuz more confrontational? I thought these suppose to be friendly battles for the most part

I'm Blackman

Prep time > Everything
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

I agree fully. He seems super insecure and the thing is........Nobody cares about that stuff. "Real ones" dont care that. Styles had a line to the effect of: I dont care about your block and whoever you shot/I dont care about your past if I did I would have asked. I may have the quote wrong, but the point is nobody cares. He seems to be going out of his way to prove to people he's tough. Its why a couple of years ago I stopped following him on instagram. I stopped following 50 because he's a clown, but I stopped following TI because he always had unnecessary aggressive energy. I like his music tho.

Look at Joe...he's solidified, but he's cool and calm and solid with who he is. He's not trying to convince YOU, because HE knows.

I'm Blackman

Prep time > Everything
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idc how tough T.I. says he is, ain’t no way he can make him talkin all that shyt to 50 face to face sound believable until I see it for myself lol

I don’t even understand what T.I. is trying to do. Is he trying to make Verzuz more confrontational? I thought these suppose to be friendly battles for the most part

They are supposed to be friendly. That's the vibe that Swizz and Timbo put out there. Like Jada and Fab rock with and respect each other. TI sounds like he wanna really fight. :russ:

If I'm 50 I wouldn't do for two reasons: 1.) I think I would lose and 2.) I might end up hitting him in his mouth.

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They are supposed to be friendly. That's the vibe that Swizz and Timbo put out there. Like Jada and Fab rock with and respect each other. TI sounds like he wanna really fight. :russ:

If I'm 50 I wouldn't do for two reasons: 1.) I think I would lose and 2.) I might end up hitting him in his mouth.
Somebody like 50 shouldn’t even do a Verzuz unless it’s against someone who has more mellow music. I’d rather see 50 vs Fat Joe. The industry cats in the IG comments prolly can’t wait to collectively shyt on dude anyway.

this is bad timing as well. 50 already has a mob of angry Black women upset with him. Most ppl are gonna run with T.I. no matter what 50 plays. It makes no sense for him to do it.

T.I. has created a narrative where if 50 doesn’t do it it’s cuz he’s scared or knows his catalog is better. Smart move on his part but all his other antics slowly making that narrative fade away

I'm Blackman

Prep time > Everything
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somebody like 50 shouldn’t even do a Verzuz unless it’s against someone who has more mellow music. I’d rather see 50 vs Fat Joe. The industry cats in the IG comments prolly can’t wait to collectively shyt on dude anyway.

this is bad timing as well. 50 already has a mob of angry Black women upset with him. Most ppl are gonna run with T.I. no matter what 50 plays. It makes no sense for him to do it.

T.I. has created a narrative where if 50 doesn’t do it it’s cuz he’s scared or knows his life catalog is better. Smart move on his part but all his other antics slowly making that narrative fade away

Joe vs 50 would be a good battle. I like 50 in that one, but Joe got records tho. Most importantly the energy would be right.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL

T.I. has created a narrative where if 50 doesn’t do it it’s cuz he’s scared or knows his catalog is better. Smart move on his part but all his other antics slowly making that narrative fade away
Ja Rule created the same narrative, lol. 50 isn't doing anything that someone tells him he has to do, it's never happening, he's too confrontational and prideful to move like that.

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Joe vs 50 would be a good battle. I like 50 in that one, but Joe got records tho. Most importantly the energy would be right.
Yeah 50’s peak was like 03-05ish. Joe is good for a hot record every other summer and he can sneak some Khaled features in to round off his 20. Sonically they make more sense than 50 vs Tip as well

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
New York
:scust: Thread leaks of lame nikka energy.

:scust: Y’all keep defending that snitch c00n 50 Sambo too hard.

:stopitslime: Whatever You Like > Sambo’s entire discography

I'm Blackman

Prep time > Everything
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:scust: Thread leaks of lame nikka energy.

:scust: Y’all keep defending that snitch c00n 50 Sambo too hard.

:stopitslime: Whatever You Like > Sambo’s entire discography

Who defending him? I think ti > 50 in a battle. I'm talking about both of their lame ass personalities for the most part.