Father catches daughters fiancé cheating and goes boxing/UFC/WWE :dead:

Konnan

Undisputed Jack in the Box Parking Lot Champion
Daps
Reppin
#UGA #BirdBrehs #DSGB #StarkSet
I had an ex who got mad at me about something or another and when I told her I was through with the drama, she let it slip out in a shyt talking session of hers that she would say something to her cousins that would have them on my ass. She didnt even finish the sentence when I cut her off and said "They'll do what? Finish it. You act like you don't know how I am. Finish it. They'll do what?"

She got quiet as fukk and realized her slick ass mouth just got her fukked up. I left the house, drove to her closest cousin's house with her following me blowing my phone up. Pulled up to her cousin's crib and he was already outside washing her car or something, all the doors were open I remember. I walked straight up and told him to put his hands up (to his credit, he had great situational awareness)....and dropped him with 3 blows. She was screaming and shyt. I told her, her actions can get people killed just for having a jazzy ass mouth. I don't play with threats and the next time she threaten me, me and my guys will kill everyone one of her cousins.

I was on some other shyt back then but point is, don't ever play with your life over some p*ssy that you can't even have fukking with the next nikka. Women get too many nikkas sent clean the fukk off over shyt like this.
So he had great situational awareness but you dropped him with three blows :hula: