but on the real sometimes you gotta take matters into yo own hands :salute:
turned to captain america for a second :mjlol:
giphy.gif

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps

See, he did it all wrong.

God forbid, but if this happened to me I'd act all calm and sad on some :to: shyt then slowly but surely make sure I have a clear line of sight then pull an okey doke and make a B line for him and choke the shyt out of him.

If that woman at the end was related to any of the victims then okay...but if she wasn't she needs to shut the fukk up with all of that "you're allowing him to win" bullshyt.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

God forbid, but if this happened to me I'd act all calm and sad on some :to: shyt then slowly but surely make sure I have a clear line of sight then pull an okey doke and make a B line for him and choke the shyt out of him.

If that woman at the end was related to any of the victims then okay...but if she wasn't she needs to shut the fukk up with all of that "you're allowing him to win" bullshyt.
I already plotted on this type of shyt. Im going over a chair or bench and coming in with the superman punch. Fukk running it takes too long. But I'd have to get some in too if that was family.

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward

Yup thats how you play it :myman: